Mark Richt

Status
Not open for further replies.

st21wa

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
I know it's probably a long shot but if for some reason he's available how would you guys feel about him?

Advertisement
1st- NO he will not be available
2nd- NO would not want him here

Advertisement
I think Mark turned us down before. Now he has proven that he, like Al, can't win any game that matters, although he is much better coach than Al. He is the type that might win one NC in 20 years, if the cards fall right.

besides him being an alum, what value does he bring to Miami with the last 15 years at UGA?

If GA loses to GA Tech don't be surprised that he's fired AND wants to take over the
Canes - certainly far better than Golden.

Advertisement
More coaches who couldn't cut it at their current schools... YOU MUST REALLY LIKE SLOPPY SECONDS FAM

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Wow - every week the guy plays against the best players and best HC's in College football, averages 10 wins a year for the last 4 years...... but not good enough for this board - once again, wow

Wow - every week the guy plays against the best players and best HC's in College football, averages 10 wins a year for the last 4 years...... but not good enough for this board - once again, wow

Get over it.

I feel really bad for you young guys. You have no idea . . . .

I would take him as a back up plan. Better than cristnoballs! Kind of reminds me of Jimbo.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back