Mark Richt shifts and motions

Advertisement
What year were those? Was he the OC/playcaller?

I really don't care much about motion although if done right it can help the QB to determine the first read and potentially confuse a D.

Advertisement
Man been here dam near 2 years and he pulled out some UGA clips... LOL... You get points for digging in the crates for them non HD clips (Years old)

In Richt Offense, Motion is a trick play.. I saw Thomas in backfield and he motioned other back to wr I dam near fell out my seat... Dude threw a swing pass... LAWD..
Baby Steps

What year were those? Was he the OC/playcaller?

I really don't care much about motion although if done right it can help the QB to determine the first read and potentially confuse a D.

David Greene was the QB, so Richt was definitely calling plays at that time.

I'd be curious to know why he barely uses it these days. Unfortunately all of our beat reporters ask the most pointless and inane questions instead of anything substantive.

Last edited:
I have yet to notice a single player move on Offense since CMR arriving at Miami. Making it too easy for our opponents.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have yet to notice a single player move on Offense since arriving at Miami. Making it too easy for our opponents.

I've seen it a few times.

End around to Ahmmon against Notre Dame. I think we sent Walton or Yearby in motion and threw to them in the flats against maybe FAU.

It's not non-existent, but close.

He never uses motions. I don't think I have seen a end around and our screens don't set up right. But when I think about it, the reason we are struggling is because we are not running the ball well. And I feel that's because Walton has been playing hurt and he shouldn't have been at all. Homer hits the holes fast

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The motions you are trying to show was richt calling the plays or bobo? Because yea bobo ran richts offense but he added a few things of his own

Advertisement
When did this become a thing?

Who gives a **** if Richt uses motion before the snap or not. You guys latch on to the weirdest ****, man.

I have yet to notice a single player move on Offense since arriving at Miami. Making it too easy for our opponents.

I've seen it a few times.

End around to Ahmmon against Notre Dame. I think we sent Walton or Yearby in motion and threw to them in the flats against maybe FAU.

It's not non-existent, but close.

Was Richards in motion? Fair enough. I'll give you that one. I just wish we had movement, misdirection, trick plays, etc. to leverage our speed and keep the Defense guessing.

Advertisement
Jumbo ran a nice play on a 3rd and long late in the 4th. It was a 2x2 set, slot WR goes in motion to the short side of the field - as the ball is snapped the two outside receivers run a streak and a post, and the inside receiver runs a drag across the open side of the field.

That would be money with Harley or Thomas, or even Richards.

I have yet to notice a single player move on Offense since CMR arriving at Miami. Making it too easy for our opponents.

I was impressed with the o-line play on the road, but against Duke we couldn't line up properly..

You gotta crawl before you walk, and walk before you run.

Advertisement
Back