Mark Richt shifts and motions

Advertisement
If he runs motion i would fall down. Richt still running sh*t from Charlie Ward days with a lil RPO in it.

He's not terrible..but he is misusing the talent we have. No way we should have the offensive luls we have with the type of speed we have on o. At times our slowest guy isprobably a 4.6 in Herndon.

If he runs motion i would fall down. Richt still running sh*t from Charlie Ward days with a lil RPO in it.

He's not terrible..but he is misusing the talent we have. No way we should have the offensive luls we have with the type of speed we have on o. At times our slowest guy isprobably a 4.6 in Herndon.

Our 2 fastest guys are true freshman. Richards is fast and was utilized pretty **** well last year.

So who are all these speedsters he's not using right?

Our 2 fastest guys are true freshman. Richards is fast and was utilized pretty **** well last year.

The two **** FRESHMAN. **** he couldnt get the ball to my man Richards on Saturday but he might still be gimpy so i wouldnt completely blame him.

At times he FORGETS we have a TE...one that is a mismatch in motion or out of the backfield. **** they might have just figured out how to use Berrios in two years. Are you seeing what im seeing..or maybe i had my hopes to high for Richt as an oc?.

Last edited:

The two **** FRESHMAN. **** he couldnt get the ball to my man Richards on Saturday but he might still be gimpy so i wouldnt completely blame him.

At times he FORGETS we have a TE...one that is a mismatch in motion or out of the backfield. **** they might have just figured out how to use Berrios in two years. Are you seeing what im seeing..or maybe i had my hopes to high for Richt as an oc?.

I think the reason were seeing Berrios shine this year is because Rosier is finding him, where Brad Kayaa didn't.

And Herndon is a solid player but he's definitely not a 4.6 guy like some of you make him out to be. At the combines he'd run mid 4.7s

Advertisement

I think the reason were seeing Berrios shine this year is because Rosier is finding him, where Brad Kayaa didn't.

And Herndon is a solid player but he's definitely not a 4.6 guy like some of you make him out to be. At the combines he'd run mid 4.7s

Agreed. Nothing about Herndon screams speed. He's not Njoku.

But I'm certainly with the crowd that thinks some of our offensive players are under utilized. Some Coordinators would have a field day with all the options we have. Hopefully Richt realized how much better the offense was spreading it out in the second half and moves more in that direction, which will help get some players in space. That whip route to Berrios should have been called to Thomas when he's in a few times this year if he really is what we're hearing. Get these guys isolated in space.

Man been here dam near 2 years and he pulled out some UGA clips... LOL... You get points for digging in the crates for them non HD clips (Years old)

In Richt Offense, Motion is a trick play.. I saw Thomas in backfield and he motioned other back to wr I dam near fell out my seat... Dude threw a swing pass... LAWD..
Baby Steps

I guess you guys want Matt Canada (LSU) offense full of motions and shifts but doesn’t have a clue how to attack the defense. I guess you guys like smoke and mirrors. I posted this because I know that he has used motions, shifts, misdirections, jet sweeps, end arounds, and screens... the man knows his stuff.

He made his name as an OC. When it’s all said and done you guys will be happy with the end result.

What does Georgia have to do with this? Nothing! Motions and shifts shouldn’t either. WINNING IS ALL THAT MATTERS

Man been here dam near 2 years and he pulled out some UGA clips... LOL... You get points for digging in the crates for them non HD clips (Years old)

In Richt Offense, Motion is a trick play.. I saw Thomas in backfield and he motioned other back to wr I dam near fell out my seat... Dude threw a swing pass... LAWD..
Baby Steps

I guess you guys want Matt Canada (LSU) offense full of motions and shifts but doesn’t have a clue how to attack the defense. I guess you guys like smoke and mirrors. I posted this because I know that he has used motions, shifts, misdirections, jet sweeps, end arounds, and screens... the man knows his stuff.

He made his name as an OC. When it’s all said and done you guys will be happy with the end result.

What does Georgia have to do with this? Nothing! Motions and shifts shouldn’t either. WINNING IS ALL THAT MATTERS

Huh. He had ******* Pitt averaging 40ppg last year.

Baby Steps

Huh. He had ******* Pitt averaging 40ppg last year.

hows he doing at LSU?

Advertisement
I have yet to notice a single player move on Offense since CMR arriving at Miami. Making it too easy for our opponents.

I was impressed with the o-line play on the road, but against Duke we couldn't line up properly..

You gotta crawl before you walk, and walk before you run.

C'mon. That's not why CMR doesn't send anyone in motion, especially in year 2. That's his Offensive system. Lacks creativity and relies simply on out executing you.

It seems to me coach Richt runs the same 5 plays or so. A slant/curl to ahmmon. Screen to berrios. Draw up the middle. Occasional fade to cager. But he loves the slant pass lol

I have yet to notice a single player move on Offense since CMR arriving at Miami. Making it too easy for our opponents.

I was impressed with the o-line play on the road, but against Duke we couldn't line up properly..

C'mon. That's not why CMR doesn't send anyone in motion, especially in year 2. That's his Offensive system. Lacks creativity and relies simply on out executing you.

Nah, you don't know what you're talking about.

Jumbo ran a nice play on a 3rd and long late in the 4th. It was a 2x2 set, slot WR goes in motion to the short side of the field - as the ball is snapped the two outside receivers run a streak and a post, and the inside receiver runs a drag across the open side of the field.

That would be money with Harley or Thomas, or even Richards.
They also motioned into their last TD. The motion man became #2 and it seemed to confuse the **** out of Knowles.

Advertisement

Nah, you don't know what you're talking about.

Oh, ok. Thanks for putting me in my place....

Advertisement
Back