Mark Richt | Post Practice | 4-2-2016

Being in GA 24 out of my 28 years, Canes fans dont really appreciate CMR being here. He was on the verge of a dynasty at UGA before their dumbass AD made ultimatums to CMR. Its amazing he was still averaging 10 wins a season with his hands tied behind his back. Good times ahead fellas!

Who doesn't appreciate him being here? I'm pretty everyone on this board is ecstatic that he is here...

Advertisement
And a LOT of Georgia fans aren't all too pleased with him being run out of town for the flavor of the month. We lucked out in a major way, in my humble opinion.
Being in GA 24 out of my 28 years, Canes fans don't really appreciate CMR being here. He was on the verge of a dynasty at UGA before their dumbass AD made ultimatums to CMR. Its amazing he was still averaging 10 wins a season with his hands tied behind his back. Good times ahead fellas!

Who doesn't appreciate him being here? I'm pretty everyone on this board is ecstatic that he is here...

Richt tells it like it is. love his honesty about what he sees thus far in this group of players.

"Defense was jumping the hitch routes all week in practice so I waited patiently for the scrimmage to run a hitch n go." (to the tune of a 94 TD to Coley)

Dats my OC! :U5PyXda:

Had a big kool aid smile hearing those words from Richt! YES!
:rickflair2:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back