Mark Richt | Post Practice | 4-2-2016

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interested in knowing what the "discipline" will be for those penalties.

Advertisement
image.jpg

Advertisement
You have to love how laid back and straight forward he is when speaking. First time we have had a coach this comfortable/confident in what he is doing since Butch.

Advertisement
So many holes I doubt we compete on a national level until 2019.

Football is about doing what you do with your personnel better than the other guy with his. We have a very good QB, good coaches that preach discipline, and a good amount of talent on both sides of the ball, so let's give this thing a little time to play out.

I'm excited to hear we are running the ball against a more aggressive front. My only concern are the penalties.. They're only 9 practices in but i'd like to hear they responded better in that aspect of the game with the new staff, conditioning, MAT drills and so forth.

Since this is generally a conscientious and coachable group of players, I'm fairly certain they will be better as the spring moves forward. This is a good start in my book.

Last edited:
Being in GA 24 out of my 28 years, Canes fans dont really appreciate CMR being here. He was on the verge of a dynasty at UGA before their dumbass AD made ultimatums to CMR. Its amazing he was still averaging 10 wins a season with his hands tied behind his back. Good times ahead fellas!

Advertisement
Back