Mark Richt NCAA Coach of the Year?

Miami04

Senior
What are some other candidates? He's got to be a front runner.

Matt Campbell ISU would be up there.
Lincoln Riley

Advertisement
Not saying I agree with it, but people have mentioned Lane Kiffin at FAU. I wouldn't be surprised if Scott Frost was in the running.

I heard Trevor Matich saying on ESPN Gameday (radio) that Richt should be mentioned as a main candidate. And that was before the ND game.
I am sure he is going to be trumpeting that tune even more now and will convince others on ESPN to talk about it too.

Advertisement
I think it would be hard to not win it if we finish the regular season undefeated and in the top 4. Wisconsin coach would probably be the only other guy.

There will be some coordinated effort to give it to Frost if he ends up taking a job in the mighty SEC. Rick is the obvious choice if you also set the standard by how low the expectations were for us by the national media frauds.

Advertisement

Lincoln Riley

iowa state had it in the bag until last week's loss. they may finish with 5 losses, which completely diminishes their big wins if they can't beat the small guys

Lincoln Riley

iowa state had it in the bag until last week's loss. they may finish with 5 losses, which completely diminishes their big wins if they can't beat the small guys

Big 12 is a joke. The job he's done has been outstanding, but so far CMR is doing the best job. 1st year QB. Replacing the entire drafted secondary. Beating all teams we lost to.

Diaz for Broyles and it ain't even close

Lincoln Riley

Big 12 is a joke. The job he's done has been outstanding, but so far CMR is doing the best job. 1st year QB. Replacing the entire drafted secondary. Beating all teams we lost to.

Diaz for Broyles and it ain't even close

agree, TCU, Okie State overrated for sure

very few Great teams this year

I think oklahoma is playing great, clemson is a great team, bama, auburn, us, and ohio state when they decide to show up

everyone else hasn't been challenged or hasn't proved otherwise

if we win ACC champ game, Richt will win it for sure

Advertisement
Back