Mark Richt introductory press conference updates

View as article
Advertisement
I will not come into a meeting and say thanks for getting me to the place i really want to be at and now I am leaving.

Last edited:
I know a lot of people poo poo this factor, but we truly hired a great man. You don't find a better person in coaching or anywhere else frankly than Mark Richt

Time to change the Avatar my man, I want to strike those 2 from my memory forever.

Advertisement
he looks happy and energized. look beat down at georgia. i didnt think he would be glowing like this.

When Golden was let go the AD reached out to him.
I'm at work and not able to watch at the moment. What is the context behind this post? Did Richt say James reached out to him right after Golden got fired (i.e., when Richt was still coaching UGA)?

Indeed.

That is what Richt said. He got a call but had to decline. Then got another call after the "mutual agreement" to get fired.

Advertisement
This man is basically saying you can't talk about winning you have to go out and work at it! SO REFRESHING!!!!

When Golden was let go the AD reached out to him.
I'm at work and not able to watch at the moment. What is the context behind this post? Did Richt say James reached out to him right after Golden got fired (i.e., when Richt was still coaching UGA)?

"Shortly after" golden was fired, UM contacted Richt. Definitely made it sound like they reached out while he was at UGA imo

I know a lot of people poo poo this factor, but we truly hired a great man. You don't find a better person in coaching or anywhere else frankly than Mark Richt

x2. He's good. But he's not soft. That makes it all the better. He will be tough and push the players. And he wont take any crap. Best of both worlds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love what I hear so far. He is so much more comfortable and laid back than Golden. I have heard more jokes and quirks in 10 mins than I heard from Golden in 5 yrs.

Advertisement
Back