Mark Richt has Retired

343FACF0-466D-47FC-A16C-E2EB8F3D58C4.gif

Advertisement
That’s a mans decision he made .. he coulda could drove this program further than it has fallen already and make good money doing but he did the right thing and I appreciate it .. now let’s hire a hungry coach and get this **** turned around

Advertisement
i thought he might retire

if there was an intractable disagreement on what to do next, i can see him not wanting to unduly ***** over UM but do the honorable thing

my biggest personal criticism was always his not changing and adapting contrary to a mountain of evidence that he needed to

Advertisement
May not be the most popular sentiment here but I do think had Mark Richt surrounded himself with better assistant coaches (particularly OC, QB & OL) he could have done great things here. With that said, 1 monkey don't stop the show. The show must go on. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Amazing!!! Thank you CMR. You did great by this program. Just stayed 1 year too long but all is forgiven now. You have always been and always will be honorable.

Time for a New Day!!

Advertisement
I dogged Richt because he deserved it.

He deserves every bit of respect here. Walked away from the buyout and that takes more stones than firing your son or benching Rosier. Hoping they were able to work out some severance package that helps him and doesn't hurt us. Maybe giving him back his $1 million donation to the IPF.

Good times are ahead boys

Advertisement
Back