Mark Richt has Retired

I dogged Richt because he deserved it.

He deserves every bit of respect here. Walked away from the buyout and that takes more stones than firing your son or benching Rosier. Hoping they were able to work out some severance package that helps him and doesn't hurt us. Maybe giving him back his $1 million donation to the IPF.

Good times are ahead boys

“Good times are ahead boys”

Well this is the first step.....now we just have to hope and pray they don’t fvck it up and do the laziest hire possible.

Advertisement
If we get a great coach out of this, Richt will be a saint to this football program

Honestly getting a great coach is on the BOT and flake if he’s still around. Richt made an extremely tough decision and did the honorable thing. I’ve been tough on him but he’s has my utmost respect for this.

Advertisement
Calvin will need a new team now!!
Hope he is ok

He currently curled up in the fetal position. He will reappear shortly to write a 10 page post arguing WITH Mark Richt. Telling him why he is the right guy for the job and needs to stay.

Yall done ran the man off.

You think a hundred or so disgruntled internet Miami fans drove him off?

I feel there were a number of issues, but doubt this was close to a major contributing factor for his departure.

Advertisement
Not firing his son was worth 4 million a year to him? I don’t know if I wanna respect him or kick him in the face.

Advertisement
Back