Mark Richt confirms Jarren Williams will likely play in 2018

View as article
“Now those guys are redshirted and it doesn’t really affect them, but it could affect Jarren Williams, being a true freshman— and really all of our true freshmen. I’d love to play them all, at one time or another, if possible. Sometimes the quarterback position could be the hardest one to just throw a guy in there for a few plays. But he’s got a much greater shot of playing this year because of the new rule... And I’m not saying he’s going to redshirt. He may play, period.”

I’d love to play everybody...but QB is the toughest position to just throw a guy in there...I’m not saying he’ll redshirt...he may play

Hardly confirmation

Advertisement
Looks like Nkosi, the croot fans gas-lite relentlessly, is on track of being a bust. You can't be hyped coming in then as a sophomore/RS Fr. and possibly get your spot snatched by a true freshman as a QB. Weldon to.

If this is true this will further reinforce my take on Florida QBs. They're cheeks.

You do realize Perry has only been a Cane for about 7 months longer than JW. What am I saying... of course not. This is the same type of trolling bull**** that got you band earlier this year.

Advertisement
Looks like Nkosi, the croot fans gas-lite relentlessly, is on track of being a bust. You can't be hyped coming in then as a sophomore/RS Fr. and possibly get your spot snatched by a true freshman as a QB. Weldon to.

If this is true this will further reinforce my take on Florida QBs. They're cheeks.
And also richt says if the rule was implemented last year Perry and Weldon would have both played so I dont Really understand this comment of Perry.

Advertisement
Ideally, Williams will play the 2nd half of the Savannah State game and the 4th quarter of the Toldeo and FIU games. Then settle back into his role as student of the game until Rosier finishes winning his 11 games.

This bodes well for the program going forward.

Ideally, Williams will play the 2nd half of the Savannah State game and the 4th quarter of the Toldeo and FIU games. Then settle back into his role as student of the game until Rosier finishes winning his 11 games.

This bodes well for the program going forward.

I agree.

Advertisement
Back