Mark Richt Car Wash Thread

Advertisement
The guy on sport center looked like he wanted to laugh when he said he we open up against Florida A&M.... Lol

He picked Miami not only because he wanted to come back but as a coach you want a chance to win. They asked the question about it being where he went to college and he steered it more toward being able to win as a coach.

He was going to take a year off but his former Georgia players were sending him so many encouraging things and that they really liked him so he decided to come back right away. Also knew that the UM job would not be there next year waiting for him.

Recruiting is the most important thing and Miami is in a very fertile recruiting area in the tri-county area.

Mentioned paradise a lot. You can tell they are using that to sell kids. Which I think is good because its an advantage to the area so why not use it.

After coaching for this long and see what the kick offs do to kids who run hard and don't back down on the play he would not be against removing it.

He has the support of the Miami alumni players but knows that he has to win or that can go away quick.

I think that was most of it. Was a quick interview.

Edit:
They also asked about all the QBs who were there when he played and which one was the best. He did not give an answer to that. Just said Jim was a great competitor. Jim kind of lived his dream of playing QB at Miami. When they had the first practice as seniors and the other two were getting their reps he turned to Jim and said its a good thing they are getting out of there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot of that schedule is when they are being taped not airing live. Freddie Coleman has a late night show but will air his time with Richt during the show at night. Same with Finebaum as his show doesn't start until 3pm EST

When I saw the title for this thread, I thought Mark Richt was working an actual car wash. I was like "****, dude is serious about raising money for that IPF".

Advertisement
Brad is on top of it. when another poster brings new info. He is the first one to break the news by reporsting it. Real insider

At the end coach says that anything could happen if we make it to the ACCCG and if we win that "hopefully we're in the playoff". Not saying I think we make the playoff but Fat Al was way too scared to say anything like that. Love to see Richt's confidence.

Advertisement
At the end coach says that anything could happen if we make it to the ACCCG and if we win that "hopefully we're in the playoff". Not saying I think we make the playoff but Fat Al was way too scared to say anything like that. Love to see Richt's confidence.

"are you kidding me" says AG while hitting you with the magnum look
DerekZoolanderBlueSteel.jpg

Golden was a nutless, clueless, imposter who couldn't score a hand job at the bunny ranch. Fuggin 300 page binder havin *******

"Im not going to put a limit on what we can do this year"

Something Al refused to say in 5 years. Can you believe that we'd still be hearing about the cloud today if he was sitting there today?

AG WAS the limit. He knew he had to distract us with catchy phrases, tweets, and fake bells & whistles. Brick by brick, deserve victory, commit to the cause, dont rise to the occasion etc. he threw **** on the wall and nothing ever stuck

In comparison, Richt is confident and cool. Well spoken, eloquent and not scared to put you in your place. look at the clip of him on mike and mike. He told whats his name that "i answered that already" or something to that effect. Golden would have tried to answer and mumble around the fuggin question again.Nervous loser POS!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back