Mark Richt and Craig Kuligowski go in-home with Jon Ford

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
[TWEET]823374338741141507[/TWEET]

It was great. Coach Richt met my grandmother and aunt and they were very excited to see him. They had some great things to say about him," Ford told CanesInSight.

He will sign with the Hurricanes on National Signing Day and added, "I'm very excited. My family and friends will be there to witness this great moment."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jon Ford is huge and very athletic for his size. Dude is gonna do some serious beastin' for us!

Advertisement
Whose the kid on the other side of him? That's a big dude, too.

Is he Jon's brother and can he ball?

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]823374338741141507[/TWEET]

It was great. Coach Richt met my grandmother and aunt and they were very excited to see him. They had some great things to say about him," Ford told CanesInSight.

He will sign with the Hurricanes on National Signing Day and added, "I'm very excited. My family and friends will be there to witness this great moment."

You forgot to mention Diaz being there

Advertisement
CMR looks like he hasn't slept in a month
i dont envy college coaches schedules. the grind never stops. soon enough itll be 2018 recruiting cycle.

It's really not that bad, that gets overblown. Instead of doing stupid crap like playing Xbox or sending time with their family, they get to take pictures with recruiting birthday cakes.

Ford is a monster, sign his little bro up too. Grandma's dress is fire.

Why they wasting a visit on a recruit that is already a lock?......this staff is making questionable decisions. That and the recruit should simply tell them to go visit someone else...makes no sense

Can i get an amen fiumcane?:bobross:

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back