Mark Richt and Craig Kuligowski go in-home with Jon Ford

View as article
A little confused by the staffs urgency at DT. Would hate to lose 18' because of Jags on the interior

Advertisement
You two mind taking it to PM, if you so choose, now? Let this thread please get back to Jon Ford, who happens to be an incredibly important recruit in this class.

If dude grows into his body well, he'll most likely be needed to start as a RS Frosh or True Sophomore. Now we just need to find his partner in crime at the other DT spot. Whether it be Logan, Martin, someone growing into the position or a JuCo, we need that position settled because that 2018 defense should otherwise be disgusting.

DE DJ Johnson/D-Jax
DT Jon Ford/???
DT Logan?/Martin?
DE Joe Jackson/Garvin
LB Pinkney/Steed
LB Quarterman/Smith or Jennings or Youngster
LB Mccloud/Perry or Youngster
CB Dean/Dallas
FS Jaquan Johnson/Frierson
SS Finley or Carter or Youngster (like Hall)
CB Young/Redwine/Youngster
Nickel Bandy/Wright

Of course, there may be position changes, transfers and it's 18 months away, but that 2-deep should give a general idea of what a nasty defense we could have and where (DT) the question marks currently are with news that Norton and Mcintosh may be gone with good years and Willis has one foot out the door, supposedly. Look at that 2-deep at DE (!) and that's leaving some guys out. If any of those three stay, though...

I think you forgot Owens. I'd slot him over Perry. His knee HAS to have healed up by next year.

You two mind taking it to PM, if you so choose, now? Let this thread please get back to Jon Ford, who happens to be an incredibly important recruit in this class.

If dude grows into his body well, he'll most likely be needed to start as a RS Frosh or True Sophomore. Now we just need to find his partner in crime at the other DT spot. Whether it be Logan, Martin, someone growing into the position or a JuCo, we need that position settled because that 2018 defense should otherwise be disgusting.

DE DJ Johnson/D-Jax
DT Jon Ford/???
DT Logan?/Martin?
DE Joe Jackson/Garvin
LB Pinkney/Steed
LB Quarterman/Smith or Jennings or Youngster
LB Mccloud/Perry or Youngster
CB Dean/Dallas
FS Jaquan Johnson/Frierson
SS Finley or Carter or Youngster (like Hall)
CB Young/Redwine/Youngster
Nickel Bandy/Wright

Of course, there may be position changes, transfers and it's 18 months away, but that 2-deep should give a general idea of what a nasty defense we could have and where (DT) the question marks currently are with news that Norton and Mcintosh may be gone with good years and Willis has one foot out the door, supposedly. Look at that 2-deep at DE (!) and that's leaving some guys out. If any of those three stay, though...

I think you forgot Owens. I'd slot him over Perry. His knee HAS to have healed up by next year.
You're right. I had him down as a Junior. Looking over it now, I probably left out M. Jackson, if he makes a move this year.

Advertisement
Back