Mark Richards

Advertisement
Kid could probably be the best CB prospect in the state if he committed to that position. Sounds like the schools selling him on offense are sticking around though.
Just tell him what he wants to hear and get his *** here. I’m sure he could thrive on offense too on the next level. 6’ 200 pound RB’s and WR’s grow on trees though, quality DB’s at that size don’t. You want to make some big $$ kid, you don’t waste any time at anything besides DB and develop your craft early. You are a future 1st day pick if you do that.

Advertisement
The only thing that scares me is if other schools are selling him on “creating his own path”

Advertisement
He’s waiting on a Bama offer. I don’t think we land him bc our staff is recruiting him to play D. Should just recruit as a baller and just get him on campus

FWIW, it was reported pretty recently that the staff is softening their stance on taking him as a DB and has lately been more open to him playing wherever he wants.

I think Richards, as much as if not more than any other of our top targets, will decide on Miami by and large by how the season goes.

Advertisement
“I grew up playing offense,” Richards said earlier this spring. “My dream is to be an offensive guy in the NFL, but I guess sometimes you got to really open your eyes and try to see what position benefits you the most in the future. I’m still trying to decid

He’s waiting on a Bama offer. I don’t think we land him bc our staff is recruiting him to play D. Should just recruit as a baller and just get him on campus

Defensive backs get drafted more often and get paid more Than running backs, it should be an easy decision on what position to play

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back