Mark Pope still open

Advertisement
Last edited:
Don't know how to post a tweet but gamble just posted a tweet of pope and Wiggins at UF in gator gear

Thinking it could be an old pic?

Listen to pete and quit worrying so much

Who's worrying?

You was worrying about meats, now posting some about a pope visit to uf. It's the summer time plenty of our commits and targets will visit other schools

I'm just sharing the news that one of our top commits is visiting one of our top rivals. If you don't think thats news than to each his own but keep it moving homie I'm gonna keep bringing it here because I think its worth discussion.

If Jobe visited FSU tomorrow you don't think it should be discussed? Should just pretend it ain't happening?

Advertisement
Don't know how to post a tweet but gamble just posted a tweet of pope and Wiggins at UF in gator gear

Who's worrying?

You was worrying about meats, now posting some about a pope visit to uf. It's the summer time plenty of our commits and targets will visit other schools

I'm just sharing the news that one of our top commits is visiting one of our top rivals. If you don't think thats news than to each his own but keep it moving homie I'm gonna keep bringing it here because I think its worth discussion.

If Jobe visited FSU tomorrow you don't think it should be discussed? Should just pretend it ain't happening?

He is right, our recruits don't normally take visits to our rivals.

1c680dcd7b91d141fb16027763fad771-original.jpg
shaquille-quarterman-florida.jpg

Who's worrying?

He is right, our recruits don't normally take visits to our rivals.

View attachment 45733
View attachment 45734

.........and those visits got plenty of posts talking about it on here

Pope just told you a couple days ago that his recruitment is open. Shouldn't be surprised if he's visiting other campuses.

Advertisement

Pope just told you a couple days ago that his recruitment is open. Shouldn't be surprised if he's visiting other campuses.

Yep and who cares if he's in Shîtsville eating PB&J's with that shark shagger, McEltooth. No one should sweat the Gayturds...save it for a real threat like Bama not a shît show like UiF.

Yep and who cares if he's in Shîtsville eating PB&J's with that shark shagger, McEltooth. No one should sweat the Gayturds...save it for a real threat like Bama not a shît show like UiF.

Any WR thinking about UF is mentally retarded.

I would take it into perspective. Its nice to know but don't freak out over it when it happens because most likely every recruit is going to be taking some visits. It also appears some of the teams they are on take team visits as well. This isn't just the recruits that are committed to use, but also recruits committed to any and every other University.

I would take it into perspective. Its nice to know but don't freak out over it when it happens because most likely every recruit is going to be taking some visits. It also appears some of the teams they are on take team visits as well. This isn't just the recruits that are committed to use, but also recruits committed to any and every other University.

Again all I posted was that he was visiting, nobody is freaking out

Advertisement
Bruh, In a thread about a particular commitment, posting that he is visiting somewhere is 100% "news".
I don't see dude freaking out asking if he's on decommit watch or something.

From pope his self
little tidbit from the article on gators 247

Pope has been committed to the Hurricanes since late March. What is the status of that pledge, especially with this recent trip to see the Gators?

“It’s 100-percent,” Pope answered. “It’s still 100-percent. It’s solid.”

From pope his self

Pope has been committed to the Hurricanes since late March. What is the status of that pledge, especially with this recent trip to see the Gators?

Ivins said a trio of Miami commits were visiting UF. You have any idea who the 3rd one is?

Advertisement
From pope his self

Nice to hear

Guys, the Southridge football team is visiting UiF, of which, Pope and Wiggins are members... Let it go at that. Here's an article from a Gayturd writer where it's plain as day:

Miami commits visiting UF

Last edited:
From pope his self

Ivins said a trio of Miami commits were visiting UF. You have any idea who the 3rd one is?

2019 diamante Howard, sean Taylor little cousin

Last edited:

Any WR thinking about UF is mentally retarded.

You'd have to be retarded. Who wants to hurt their hands catching fastballs from this savage:

IMG_4217.jpg

Advertisement
Back