Mark Pope still open

This fūcking [MENTION=8395]ristwasdown[/MENTION] has turned into the biggest board drama queen I've seen in quite a while.

Whining about being unappreciated, threatening to leave, and making the absolutely fūcking ridiculous claim that he knows what recruits think and that they are specifically somehow turning away because of what's posted here.

Like what? They think porsters are mean to ristwasdown so they're going to decommit from Miami? LOL

How can you be taken seriously when you're having an emotional meltdown because you're questioned.

You're too emotionally invested in being believed to be real..

You're a major c*nt, you know that?

And you couldn't be any more incorrect. I love getting in your nerves more than being believed

You're making a total fool of yourself in this thread, you know that? It's actually f**king cringeworthy to watch you cry and have an emotional breakdown on here. Just leave before you dig the hole even deeper

i don't need or want anyone's approval. The only reason i started posting again was to call dee out on his bull****. Nothing else. Emotional breakdown? Far from it. This place is a cesspool and is why I have less than 400 post in 4 years. It'll stay that way.

Advertisement
This fūcking [MENTION=8395]ristwasdown[/MENTION] has turned into the biggest board drama queen I've seen in quite a while.

Whining about being unappreciated, threatening to leave, and making the absolutely fūcking ridiculous claim that he knows what recruits think and that they are specifically somehow turning away because of what's posted here.

Like what? They think porsters are mean to ristwasdown so they're going to decommit from Miami? LOL

How can you be taken seriously when you're having an emotional meltdown because you're questioned.

And you couldn't be any more incorrect. I love getting in your nerves more than being believed

You're making a total fool of yourself in this thread, you know that? It's actually f**king cringeworthy to watch you cry and have an emotional breakdown on here. Just leave before you dig the hole even deeper

i don't need or want anyone's approval. The only reason i started posting again was to call dee out on his bull****. Nothing else. Emotional breakdown? Far from it. This place is a cesspool and is why I have less than 400 post in 4 years. It'll stay that way.

Yet here you are.

Ah, the offseason. A time of light and airy posts, full of gentlemanly praises and pleasantries. Be careful when measuring your success, for if you only mention that the water is cold the next guru will mention it is deep too.

Lmfao... my bull****. Won't even speak on the irony. As I've said from the beginning anything I say that I don't specify as an opinion it either comes from staff or something I was present for. I sit back and laugh about all this now. U included. U feel free to call me out but if you're anywhere near as connected as you say than ask anyone on the coaching staff about me... there's my bull****. I don't even need to tell you my name. Simply tell them Brian's uncle & you'll find out who I am. Anything I say came from validity. Whether people can understand things Change or not I can't help. Only difference would be I could & should sit back till it's announced. No one needs to know about things that aren't set in stone. Enjoy your breakdown & the nonsense u post.

Lmao...

Idk why you wanna be an "insider" so bad, being an insider on this site is not a gift, it's a curse.

Just ask Tweed, before Lingard committed he would get bashed on the daily on this site, same thing with BKDee & others, being an insider on here you'll get brutalized.

****, even Pete caught a ton of heat last year & he literally has the best info of anyone covering Miami recruiting.

The messenger doesn't just get shot on here, they get murdered (figuratively speaking), the wise ones are smart enough to know if you really do have any inside info to just keep it to yourself.

Getting mad because people don't throw rose petals at your feet for your precious info just isn't going to help yourself at all.

There's a lot of people on here who can provide the same thing, threatening to leave/stop posting isn't some punishment to us lol.

Advertisement
Lmao...

Idk why you wanna be an "insider" so bad, being an insider on this site is not a gift, it's a curse.

Just ask Tweed, before Lingard committed he would get bashed on the daily on this site, same thing with BKDee & others, being an insider on here you'll get brutalized.

****, even Pete caught a ton of heat last year & he literally has the best info of anyone covering Miami recruiting.

The messenger doesn't just get shot on here, they get murdered (figuratively speaking), the wise ones are smart enough to know if you really do have any inside info to just keep it to yourself.

Getting mad because people don't throw rose petals at your feet for your precious info just isn't going to help yourself at all.

There's a lot of people on here who can provide the same thing, threatening to leave/stop posting isn't some punishment to us lol.

you know it, Liberty City El is one of the best posters on this site and has a lot of good information. Nobody knows what is going on in the teenagers heads.

Lot of pressure when they have big colleges and con men knocking down their doors with limitless promises and only they and bagman know how much cash. Lot of money in college football.

Learned really fast that it's hard to please the masses on a message board, so I just lay low now.

I post Lo's events, accomplishments and accolades on Twitter so that family & Canes fans can all be apart of his journey.

Last edited:
Learned really fast that it's hard to please the masses on a message board, so I just lay low now.

I post Lo's events, accomplishments and accolades on Twitter so that family & Canes fans can all be apart of his journey.

If it wasn't so hard to become an "insider" on this site it wouldn't be a good Canes site. Thats the way I see it.
If a poster can't get through the initial phase of criticism they have no business trying to be an insider.

You only really got criticized for the buy 2 get one free thing, but people trust that you have solid info.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Lmfao... my bull****. Won't even speak on the irony. As I've said from the beginning anything I say that I don't specify as an opinion it either comes from staff or something I was present for. I sit back and laugh about all this now. U included. U feel free to call me out but if you're anywhere near as connected as you say than ask anyone on the coaching staff about me... there's my bull****. I don't even need to tell you my name. Simply tell them Brian's uncle & you'll find out who I am. Anything I say came from validity. Whether people can understand things Change or not I can't help. Only difference would be I could & should sit back till it's announced. No one needs to know about things that aren't set in stone. Enjoy your breakdown & the nonsense u post.

You wanted Brooklyn you got Brooklyn. ETHERED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao...

Gotta be thick skinned here to post. MF'ers go at everybody hard. Generally not an all in site, even regarding the team and players.

Lmao...

My dawg El still batting 1000. Still keeping it 300 on em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I would like to cordially and personally invite you to the Blue Lot.

Lmao...

Gotta be thick skinned here to post. MF'ers go at everybody hard. Generally not an all in site, even regarding the team and players.

[MENTION=7468]Gator Hatar[/MENTION], yes sir, I agree On being thick skinned here. **** I've changed, I'm hardened because of this place, now. LOL
[MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION], dude, excellent post, ..... once again. I'll be honest, if I had connects in the recruiting game, and I ain't getting paid.... I'm sure *** **** ain't bringing the information TO CIS! That's for **** sure, I want rose petals thrown at my feet.. not shade! B!TCHES

Lmao...

[MENTION=7468]Gator Hatar[/MENTION], yes sir, I agree On being thick skinned here. **** I've changed, I'm hardened because of this place, now. LOL
[MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION], dude, excellent post, ..... once again. I'll be honest, if I had connects in the recruiting game, and I ain't getting paid.... I'm sure *** **** ain't bringing the information TO CIS! That's for **** sure, I want rose petals thrown at my feet.. not shade! B!TCHES

Lust!!!!! Where have you been hiding?

Advertisement
Back