Mark Pope says he is early enrolling

Our WR core is going to be so good our Rb’s might never see the ball [emoji23]
Robert burns approves of this message. Now he can work on that first NFL contract without playing a down in college.

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Advertisement
I think the best part about this is seeing what he can do on special teams in the spring. I think he has the potential to be special at both kick returner and punt returner one day and coming in early to work on that aspect of the game is crucial.

This is huge! Pope is going to be starting on 4-WR sets with Richards, Cager and Thomas.

He will likely start in 3 WR sets with Richards and Thomas on the outside.

I would not be surprised to see Hightower starting or grabbing huge pt early. Big targets with good hands are qbs best friend, and whoever plays qb will needs friends. Also, the way our wrs are blocking now, image that dude down field hitting people. Lots of good choices next year.

Advertisement
It's safe to say if mike harley don't make an I'm pack by fall camp hes never gonna play hear because we have some studs coming in.

Advertisement
It's safe to say if mike harley don't make an I'm pack by fall camp hes never gonna play hear because we have some studs coming in.

Harley will be fine. Not everyone flourishes their freshman year. Some take a little longer.

Got to put on some weight this offseason

Him and Jeff Thomas both need the weight room. I'm not worried about either of them going forward. We all wrote Berrios off his first 3 years. Some just take a while, and Berrios was without a doubt our best and most consistent receiver this season.

Robert burns approves of this message. Now he can work on that first NFL contract without playing a down in college.

ok, i hate being the guy that asks these questions, but wtf does the cheeseburger thing mean?

I think he has a Oneplus 5 phone and is running lineage ROM. Correct me if I'm wrong....

ok, i hate being the guy that asks these questions, but wtf does the cheeseburger thing mean?

I think he has a Oneplus 5 phone and is running lineage ROM. Correct me if I'm wrong....

thank you. makes sense. my dumbass thought it was some kind of unfunny inside joke. i'll hold my L

Advertisement
Advertisement
Harley is going to surprise some folk next season. He's never going to be a big dude. He needs to work on his technique for getting of the line of scrimmage and keep refining his route running.

Pope will definitely see the field next year. Too talented not to. I think both Pope and Hightower will crack our 3-wide two deep rotation next year.

Wiggins may need a developmental year on special teams, but he's poised to take off in 2019 when we will really need him. Same with Ezzard if we land him.

If anything, the 2018 WR corps is going to jack somebody's lunch money. I like what i saw out of Cager during the bowl game, but Dayall and Langham need to be on notice. And if Njoku 2 is back at full strength, things really get interesting.

What a fantastic problem to have.

Advertisement
Back