Mark Pope says he is early enrolling

Advertisement
Advertisement
We haven’t had this much top end talent at receiver at Miami in a LONG time. It’s incredible how well we have recruited the position the last 3 classes

This is huge! Pope is going to be starting on 4-WR sets with Richards, Cager and Thomas.

Advertisement
Riddle me this canes fans, if classes begin January 17th and Pope is enrolling January 22nd, is he really enrolling early?

Ahmmon, JT, Pope, Brevin, Homer/Lingard....

If Richt can't average 37 ppg with that, we'll have our answer about him as an OC.

Still need to figure out the QB situation and the oline

Agreed, take this as begging for negs if you want, but this Swagger One quote is just dumb, unless it’s sarcastic. Naming a bunch of guys doesn’t make for a high ppg target. Bit more complicated.

Advertisement
We haven’t had this much top end talent at receiver at Miami in a LONG time. It’s incredible how well we have recruited the position the last 3 classes

Is it though? Or is it sad how poorly we did for the 10 years before that?

Ahmmon richards
Mark pope
Jeff Thomas
Brian Hightower
Are all elite talents

And then you have guys like Harley, cager , Wiggins(has the ability to be elite), njoku(intriguing) who are pretty good

Next tier langham and Harris

It undoubtedly is very good

Advertisement

Ahmmon richards
Mark pope
Jeff Thomas
Brian Hightower
Are all elite talents

And then you have guys like Harley, cager , Wiggins(has the ability to be elite), njoku(intriguing) who are pretty good

Not my point. Of course it’s good. Don’t mean to be confrontational. Just saying with the skill talent in SFL, this is just how the team should and needs to look, not a once in a decade occurrence. I’m happy where we’re at/going, just saying it’s where we should be, and will be going forward, not a once in a lifetime experience.

Ahmmon richards
Mark pope
Jeff Thomas
Brian Hightower
Are all elite talents

Not my point. Of course it’s good. Don’t mean to be confrontational. Just saying with the skill talent in SFL, this is just how the team should and needs to look, not a once in a decade occurrence. I’m happy where we’re at/going, just saying it’s where we should be, and will be going forward, not a once in a lifetime experience.

Pope and Richards are 2 of the top 5 receivers or so talent wise to come out of Florida since Stacy coley and then you add elite out of state talents to it. Either way we haven’t been stacked like this skill position wise in years

Ahmmon richards
Mark pope
Jeff Thomas
Brian Hightower
Are all elite talents

Pope and Richards are 2 of the top 5 receivers or so talent wise to come out of Florida since Stacy coley and then you add elite out of state talents to it. Either way we haven’t been stacked like this skill position wise in years

Agreed. But not because the talents all been in Texas or California, but because we’ve been acting like a monkey ******* a football. I’m saying we should expect our program to recruit this kind of wr talent every year, we should appreciate that we now have a staff that is on the job, and we should recognize how poorly we have recruited recently and how much ground there was to make up.

I am glad we have CMR and are landing the big time WR's instead of striking out on guys like Eli Rodgers, Amari Cooper and Stefon Diggs

Advertisement
Back