Mark Pope = Santana Moss

People forget how fast Santana was.

Dude clocked 4.31 at the combine. Pretty sure that’s electric time too.

Bottom line - dude (Pope) looked smooth out there. Excited for his future. Glad he’s an EE.

That's what I'm saying.... Does he have moss speed?

Advertisement
Can never tell how someone stacks up against proven ballers. Kid may be, but I thought Coley would have a greater impact then he did.
Also thought AR 82 would this last year also. But injuries happen, Santana got thru without it stopping him. I think AR 22 will eventually get back to his baller ways.. not sure anyone knows enough about HS kids and how they respond to the speed and physicality of big time D1 football

Pope looks faster than AR82 but my not be as smooth yet with the route running. Hoping he and Hightower both not prone to be nicked up every time they get hit also.

Pope looks faster than AR82 but my not be as smooth yet with the route running. Hoping he and Hightower both not prone to be nicked up every time they get hit also.

Coaches say AR is faster than Thomas. If Pope is that fast also we are talking about the fastest WR core since Copeland, Hill, and Williams.

Advertisement
The things he has in common with Santana Moss are:

1. wears the #3
2. Plays the slot/
3. considered to be on the smaller side
4.catches the ball

What was different about Moss:
1. could cut on a dime
2. great athleticism
3. Fast as lightning
4. wanted the ball

If he has Moss' desire I'll be satisfied. Santana was hungry!!

People forget how fast Santana was.

Dude clocked 4.31 at the combine. Pretty sure that’s electric time too.

Bottom line - dude (Pope) looked smooth out there. Excited for his future. Glad he’s an EE.

did we ever find out what the deal was with Pope and maybe not being able to EE, did he arrive on campus and good to go for january enrollment?

Advertisement
Back