Mark pope flashing the U on the sideline...

lmao, go ahead and keep down voting my post fellas...some of yah all about hype...I saw this man play live and I was not impressed (during the time I was there)...he very well could be great or become great, I just wasnt sold...especially based on all the hype he's been getting...I bet all yah were so sad with puppy faces when Lane (amonsgt many others...Keith Bryant anyone) committed to FSWho...I wonder how those can't miss prospects are doing

So you judging a kid based on one game in which he scored the game winning TD on an explosive play. LOL

Advertisement
lmao, go ahead and keep down voting my post fellas...some of yah all about hype...I saw this man play live and I was not impressed (during the time I was there)...he very well could be great or become great, I just wasnt sold...especially based on all the hype he's been getting...I bet all yah were so sad with puppy faces when Lane (amonsgt many others...Keith Bryant anyone) committed to FSWho...I wonder how those can't miss prospects are doing

So you judging a kid based on one game in which he scored the game winning TD on an explosive play. LOL

Yes I am...and so do many others (including coaches)...seeing a player live (especially championship games) and not on highlight tapes or the 7 on 7 circuit is where U want to see players dominate...he simply did not do that...if not for the hype already surrounding Pope any and all college coach on the field that night wouldn't even know who he was...most of the film on Pope are with him in shorts...don't get me wrong, the kid could very well end up being elite...I just didn't see it on Saturday on the biggest stage for high school football...didn't see it

Man I saw that so-called explosive play...he beat some no name kid with horrible technique...he's supposed to do that (especially with his speed)...I wanted to see that all night, I didn't...maybe I'm asking too much from a so-called can't miss prospect, my bad

Yes I am...and so do many others (including coaches)...seeing a player live (especially championship games) and not on highlight tapes or the 7 on 7 circuit is where U want to see players dominate...he simply did not do that...if not for the hype already surrounding Pope any and all college coach on the field that night wouldn't even know who he was...most of the film on Pope are with him in shorts...don't get me wrong, the kid could very well end up being elite...I just didn't see it on Saturday on the biggest stage for high school football...didn't see it

Regardless big time players come through when it count & he did so nitpick it anyway you want but thats what it is cant judge somebody off one game

Advertisement

Man I saw that so-called explosive play...he beat some no name kid with horrible technique...he's supposed to do that (especially with his speed)...I wanted to see that all night, I didn't...maybe I'm asking too much from a so-called can't miss prospect, my bad

Once again, another internet dip**** that knows more than the greatest college coach of all time.

Hard to believe you're not in the front office of an NFL team with your wonderful evaluation skills.

Once again, another internet dip**** that knows more than the greatest college coach of all time.

Hard to believe you're not in the front office of an NFL team with your wonderful evaluation skills.

the only internet dipshii on here is u...I'm sticking with what I had to say and aint shii u or anyone else on here can do bout it

Advertisement
Back