Mark pope flashing the U on the sideline...

Advertisement
We must keep the top talent like Pope at home. I don't think we can out sell bamer on victories and guarantees. We have to appeal to their sense of repping their community and convincing them they can and will accomplish the same things here if the better SOFL players stay home. This has to be a community effort, the community, friends, family, coaches, U players and coaches.

Gotta win. These kids probably have no memory of the last time MIAMI beat f$u. Talented players want to use their talents to win. MIAMI has a lot to prove.

Advertisement
Gotta win. These kids probably have no memory of the last time MIAMI beat f$u. Talented players want to use their talents to win. MIAMI has a lot to prove.

Lol i can barely remember havent beat fsu since i was in 5th grade

I was at the State Championship game specifically to watch Collier, Gibson and Pope...Gibson balled out, Collier did ok and Pope was ghost **** near all night...maybe the kid is really talented and all but I want players who show up during big games...he didnt make any significant plays...IJS

Advertisement
I was at the State Championship game specifically to watch Collier, Gibson and Pope...Gibson balled out, Collier did ok and Pope was ghost **** near all night...maybe the kid is really talented and all but I want players who show up during big games...he didnt make any significant plays...IJS

? Didnt Pope score the game leading TD on a bomb?

Did he catch the ball that won them the game?...

Looks like ole boy was at the wrong game.

Advertisement

I left at the end of the 3rd when it looked like they weren't going to win that game...what I meant to say is while I was there he didnt make any significant plays...and quite frankly one play doesn't equal greatness...he was still ghost for most of the game...to be fair, the ridge sucks at the QB position...maybe if he had a better QB he'd play better...who knows

I left at the end of the 3rd when it looked like they weren't going to win that game...what I meant to say is while I was there he didnt make any significant plays...and quite frankly one play doesn't equal greatness...he was still ghost for most of the game...to be fair, the ridge sucks at the QB position...maybe if he had a better QB he'd play better...who knows

Dr. Phillips dominated that game and the truth is they lost the game...the ridge lucked out...I wasn't there for the 4th (like many others who left the stadium with me) but there's no way anyone at that game could've convinced me the ridge was going to make a come back and win that game

Dr. Phillips dominated that game and the truth is they lost the game...the ridge lucked out...I wasn't there for the 4th (like many others who left the stadium with me) but there's no way anyone at that game could've convinced me the ridge was going to make a come back and win that game

I'm just not convinced on Pope yet based on what I saw on Saturday...game highlight tapes are fine and all but he flat out did not show up (except that one play I guess)...great players don't disappear and show up every now and again

Advertisement

I'm just not convinced on Pope yet based on what I saw on Saturday...game highlight tapes are fine and all but he flat out did not show up (except that one play I guess)...great players don't disappear and show up every now and again

and he's being hyped to be some great can't miss prospect...not based on what I saw...and he might be smaller than Harley (definitely not any bigger) and Harley showed up for his championship game like great players are supposed to...I'll take Harley for now and wait to make a decision as to whether or not Pope is a can't miss prospect

lmao, go ahead and keep down voting my post fellas...some of yah all about hype...I saw this man play live and I was not impressed (during the time I was there)...he very well could be great or become great, I just wasnt sold...especially based on all the hype he's been getting...I bet all yah were so sad with puppy faces when Lane (amonsgt many others...Keith Bryant anyone) committed to FSWho...I wonder how those can't miss prospects are doing

lmao, go ahead and keep down voting my post fellas...some of yah all about hype...I saw this man play live and I was not impressed (during the time I was there)...he very well could be great or become great, I just wasnt sold...especially based on all the hype he's been getting...I bet all yah were so sad with puppy faces when Lane (amonsgt many others...Keith Bryant anyone) committed to FSWho...I wonder how those can't miss prospects are doing

Anyone who stayed down here knew lane was overrated as a mfer dont know why he got hpyed up so much

Anyone who stayed down here knew lane was overrated as a mfer dont know why he got hpyed up so much

Lane was locked down by jamal carter let that sink in

Advertisement
Back