Mark Pope Contemplating A Transfer To UF.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Read that Lo Lingard to UF has been a done deal for a few weeks. Now I'm hearing that Pope is considering entering the portal to essentially follow Lingard to UF. What the **** is going on?! Are UF coaches actively recruiting players that are on our team? Is that a violation?

no need to recruit our players when our on field product and lack of coaching makes it easy for them to want to leave

Advertisement
This popped in my mind when the Lingard to UF stuff first surfaced. I remembered that article at the beginning of the season where it referenced Pope and Lingard working hard to see the field this upcoming year and I thought to myself that they seem to be close. With Pope allegedly being interested in UF last year and then Lingard's interest with UF recently, I just assumed there was some connection. We shall see.
Just hit the reset button on everything. Including who and how we recruit.

Advertisement
Only one team in Florida plays real football and it ain’t Miami and FSU. Why stay and become a 3rd day draft pick if at all. F*ck the University Of Miami and Manny Diaz/Blake James. Go Ducks!!!!!

Pope was half out a year ago.

I think highly of his potential and we are very thin at WR, so hopefully they can convince him to stay. No doubt Manny will blame the culture etc. And maybe in this case it will be accurate. But Pope was a 5* prospect wanted by everyone, and has unfortunately had to play under two terrible OCs at this point. The whole situation stinks. Him and Lingard going to UF and balling out would be a bad look for UM.

Advertisement
Manny Diaz isn’t going to make it to signing day. More players are transferring. This has become a mess. The BOT is going to step in and blow it up

Advertisement
Old news, pope not going no where. He know he can start next year especially with Thomas and Osborn gone and receiver spots wide open.

He wouldn’t be actively recruiting guys to come here if he planned on leaving come on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back