Mark Jones - Play-by-Play Commentator

All due respect, who cared at that point? Both he and Rod Gilmore spent the entire first half implying that Miami wasn't prepared and was big-headed over the accolades it'd received from the Florida State win. A play couldn't go by without those two moron letting it be know the Canes got too many "back slaps".

It's a disservice to Mark Richt and staff; implying they didn't have their kids ready to play—as well as these players who have found ways to overcome slow starts and to take care of business.

Both those guys came off like amateurs. There were countless better things to discuss and focus on regarding the Miami program—yet they chose to keep trashing the Canes for egos being out of control after ekeing out a win over the Noles.

Ummmmm...we couldnt stop the pitch the entire first half if our lives depended on it..What are you talking about? They were being honest. We looked like **** in the first half. Offensively and Defensively. A simple pitch play gutted the D for 2 straight drives.

And of course the narrative will be that we were riding high off of the FSU win so there would be a letdown. Thats just journalism.

You guys are nitpicking here.

Advertisement
He lives in SFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt he lives in the hoods he called out.

You don't think he is rich enough to live in CG? It was nice that he knew the names. I born in CG, grew up in CC, went to school in Opa Locka, taught school in Liberty City and Overtown, graduated from THE U. Some of us get around. I was happy to hear him say it even if he left out some spots.

I'm sure he can live where he wants. He mentioned Coral Gables because that's where the school is. It felt corny to me when I heard it but whatever. Other people in this thread have a better outlook than me. You guys are right. At least he's showing support to the city and school. I should've recognized that.

Nothing personal. I just pick your post to say a long winded "I like what he said".

He lives in SFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't think he is rich enough to live in CG? It was nice that he knew the names. I born in CG, grew up in CC, went to school in Opa Locka, taught school in Liberty City and Overtown, graduated from THE U. Some of us get around. I was happy to hear him say it even if he left out some spots.

I'm sure he can live where he wants. He mentioned Coral Gables because that's where the school is. It felt corny to me when I heard it but whatever. Other people in this thread have a better outlook than me. You guys are right. At least he's showing support to the city and school. I should've recognized that.

Nothing personal. I just pick your post to say a long winded "I like what he said".

That's cool. I probably deserve it.

That's cool. I probably deserve it.

Don't be so hard on yourself. We'll take care of that.

Advertisement
Back