Mark Fletcher is a dude

Advertisement
Facts lol.

I think people get confused like if I don't like a prospect that means I don't like them as a person. That's rarely the case I would always want a kid to be successful in life. I did sleep on this kid but all I hear is good things so can't wait to see him run.

I think the failed experiment with Thaddeus soured some people to a big RB. But Fletcher has heart, he's more talented and more dedicated. Maybe Franklin would have been better if he didn't approach his commitment to football like Robert Burns did.

I think the failed experiment with Thaddeus soured some people to a big RB. But Fletcher has heart, he's more talented and more dedicated. Maybe Franklin would have been better if he didn't approach his commitment to football like Robert Burns did.
It was too easy for Thad in HS IMO, once speed and size (pause) entered the arena he was done for.

Did they successfully pull this off 🤗…I haven’t actually seen any live footage from the scrimmage…
Yeah, it seems so…UM staffers were watching us like hawks in the stands and let several people in my section know that pics or videos were a
no-no…I did manage to get a pic though! 😂
IMG_7466.jpeg

Advertisement
“Put em in a stretcher Fletcher” Dude, legit, looks like he’s ready for the NFL already as a true freshman.

Advertisement
Been saying this **** over two years. Buddy is the goods. People downplay RBs at the college level due to how the game has developed, but it’s not the same as NFL. In the league they’ve become interchangeable, in college they’re still as valuable as ever, far less elite in the talent pool.

This flip was my favorite transaction last crootin season

Advertisement
Advertisement
I literally was reading the name "Spencer" and my brain translated as "Stafford". WTF? ... Anyway, thanks for the gentle correction.
Ah yeah Stafford is a kid I’m super interested in seeing more from. He’s a plus athlete.

I think Spencer was somewhat undervalued by recruiting services because he was in between safety and linebacker but I remember Oklahoma was really bummed they lost out on him. Our defense added a lot of violence in the off-season

Not sure how that’s possible. Only so many reps you can give out. A max of three guys getting serious burn is all that can be expected from a coaching staff.
I agree with you for the most part. I'm hoping for real competition week after week and the ones that are the most ready for each particular opponent do get the most burn. I like the diversity of the group as a whole, and I "think" our OC is going to be able to get quite creative.

Advertisement
Back