Mark Fletcher commits to Miami and a discourse on the history of greatest NFL runnings backs

View as article
Derrick Henry might literally be the greatest running back of all-time, all levels included. Its like him and Adrian Peterson. HS to College to Pro...just hall of famers at every level with records, full trophy cases, accolades.

Comparing someone to Derrick Henry is wild to me. Incomparable player.
I would take prime LaDainian Tomlinson over him, he could do everything and scared the crap out of every defense back in the days when teams actually focused on stopping the run and tackling was legal.

Advertisement
Derrick Henry might literally be the greatest running back of all-time, all levels included. Its like him and Adrian Peterson. HS to College to Pro...just hall of famers at every level with records, full trophy cases, accolades.

Comparing someone to Derrick Henry is wild to me. Incomparable player.
Henry is a beast, but he isn’t the GOAT IMO. He disappears a lot throughout the season. When he’s on he’s one of the greats though.

Advertisement
Henry as goat lmfao

Sanders
Walter
LT
Bo
****erson
Brown
Peterson
Edge
Gore
Campbell
No one has ever run for 2000 yard seasons at every level. High School, College, Pro. Only Henry.

Finished his HS career with more yards than anyone...ever.
Won everything you could win in college. Everything.
NFL Offensive Player of the Year, league leader in rushing and touchdowns (twice)...will be a Hall of Famer.
Longest rush from scrimmage in NFL history.

This man literally has nothing else to do in the sport of football outside of ring chase a Super Bowl ring.

No one has ever run for 2000 yard seasons at every level. High School, College, Pro. Only Henry.

NFL Offensive Player of the Year, league leader in rushing and touchdowns (twice)...will be a Hall of Famer.

This man literally has nothing else to do in the sport of football outside of ring chase a Super Bowl ring.
Don’t forget the most prestigious honor, winning my fantasy league

Advertisement
If your talking about the depth chart article he made in the article it says he's enrolling in the summer.
Well, crap. You'd think I would have better reading comprehension than that. Haha.

Didn't think AH kids ever enrolled early.

Statistically where does he stand?????

He is tied with dorsett for longest rush in nfl history.

he isnt even number 1 in most yards for a nfl season.

Henry is a great player. He is not the goat.

Statistically where does he stand?????

He is tied with dorsett for longest rush in nfl history.

he isnt even number 1 in most yards for a nfl season.

Henry is a great player. He is not the goat.

We can have a discussion on this...but provide players and their resumes that would compare.

We aren't talking best RB in NFL history. Not the best in college history. Not the best in High School.

We are talking about the best in all three, combined.

I'll wager you're going to struggle to find comps and when you do...it'll be other legit GOATs like Barry Sanders.

But in your list when you're rattling off nonsense like Bo Jackson...we're not having the same conversation.

Advertisement
We can have a discussion on this...but provide players and their resumes that would compare.

We aren't talking best RB in NFL history. Not the best in college history. Not the best in High School.

We are talking about the best in all three, combined.

I'll wager you're going to struggle to find comps and when you do...it'll be other legit GOATs like Barry Sanders.

But in your list when you're rattling off nonsense like Bo Jackson...we're not having the same conversation.
Bo jackson is the best athlete to ever step foot on a football field.

High-school doesnt matter because competition isnt equal. Mostly the same for college.

Nfl is where everyone is a pro. That is where who is the best is decided.

Henry is great. Not the goat.

im guessing youre young and never watched the guys i listed.

High-school doesnt matter because competition isnt equal. Mostly the same for college.

I'm probably as old if not older than you.

You're just not following the argument. Youre trying to frame it in a way you can wiggle your way out of a bad take.

High school counts...they all play it. If you want to dismiss it...then we aren't having the same conversation.

Even if you count college + NFL Henry's comps are other legit GOATs. His resume is as good as its going to get. You're finding similar, not better, resumes.

Aren’t you in your 30s? You didn’t watch half the guys on your list either? And there is two guys on there that few outside of canes fan would include?

Last edited:
Advertisement

You're just not following the argument. Youre trying to frame it in a way you can wiggle your way out of a bad take.

High school counts...they all play it. If you want to dismiss it...then we aren't having the same conversation.

Even if you count college + NFL Henry's comps are other legit GOATs. His resume is as good as its going to get. You're finding similar, not better, resumes.
Henry is currently 43rd on the most yards for a career and youre arguing he is the GOAT. LOL

COME ON MAN.

Henry is currently 43rd on the most yards for a career and youre arguing he is the GOAT. LOL

COME ON MAN.

He's played 6 seasons. Lmfao.

Barring injury and with a usual Derrick Henry season next year...he's on pace to be the fastest player to 10,000 career yards, currently occupied by Jim Brown.

And in a completely different NFL landscape.

His HS Competition in Yulee was a friggin joke....sh*t looked like the Little Rascals on Defense...please stop....

Advertisement
Back