Mark Fletcher commits to Miami and a discourse on the history of greatest NFL runnings backs

View as article
7E2C5211-0C28-456F-A3C6-B04F3152B5D2.gif

Advertisement
8.6 Yards a carry in regular season per Innis. I know he's not a homerun hitter. But he's everything we thought Franklin could be. Thunder and Lightning with Johnson. I don't think we need another RB from the portal. Run with the guys we have.
Nah, we need someone better than everyone in the room; that's how this thing works.

No Way Reaction GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
8.6 Yards a carry in regular season per Innis. I know he's not a homerun hitter. But he's everything we thought Franklin could be. Thunder and Lightning with Johnson. I don't think we need another RB from the portal. Run with the guys we have.
Ftr Baxter had fewer yards per carry

Advertisement
Advertisement
Physical, 6’2, 230 RB commits to Miami. As a senior, he put up 2,091 scrimmage yards and 24 TDs on a state title team.

Special football player with elite size and growth potential. He’s a good runner, but his ability to run, catch and block with physicality makes him unique as a complete player.

I remember somebody saying in order for Miami to get back at the table to eat some of the old big dogs was gonna have to starve! Right now we taking Clemson and Ohio State spot at the table in recruiting!

Advertisement
Back