Mark Fletcher’s Performance Recognition

TemplarCane

A Real One
Premium
Fletcher getting some national recognition. Great to see. And certainly moar in the future…

IMG_4757.jpeg

Advertisement
Dylan Edwards like 165 pounds, but he got that get up and goooooo SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEED, I wonder if they asked him what he cant do or they put him in position to do what he can? hmmm, I wish we had someone with speeeeeeeeed like that to break a game open, oh wait

Advertisement
Didn't we have Rashada committed? Or was that another Florida school?

Wasn't he chasing a bag or something?

Advertisement
Dylan Edwards like 165 pounds, but he got that get up and goooooo SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEED, I wonder if they asked him what he cant do or they put him in position to do what he can? hmmm, I wish we had someone with speeeeeeeeed like that to break a game open, oh wait
It was just crazy how well conditioned Colorado was in that insane Texas heat

They must have trained in South Florida

Advertisement
It was just crazy how well conditioned Colorado was in that insane Texas heat

They must have trained in South Florida
Lol, Whats crazy in all the weather talk is since that hurricance skated thru, we had a little front drop by this week and its been no where near as hot/humid.. Actually been pleasant compared to rest of country, like a few weeks ago you would open your door and be smacked by the humidity, now its actually been bearable to get a workout outside..

I dont think it will rebound before the weekend so I dont think it will even be close to an issue for either team..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back