Mark Chapter 16

UknowWhat

Senior
Our Mark 20:16 is about The Resurrection of The U... While the Good Book's Mark Chap 16 talks about the Greatest Resurrection.... uuuhhmmm ...I know this is a stretch... but until we get something of substance to fight over... I throw this into the ring...lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our Mark 20:16 is about The Resurrection of The U... While the Good Book's Mark Chap 16 talks about the Greatest Resurrection.... uuuhhmmm ...I know this is a stretch... but until we get something of substance to fight over... I throw this into the ring...lol

Aren't you the rabble rouser. Pretending to not like all the hostility and then throwing down with religion to stir things up. I like it. I too have found things a little boring this week. Might make a nice t-shirt but we need to be careful. The Attorney General might report us to the president for offending his Moslem brothers and sisters -- I am sure they would find reference to the Bible as The Good Book extremely offensive.

I thought maybe I would throw a little political gas on your fire. Aside from that, your thoughts are spot on. We have the whole prodigal son thing going to. I mean, Mark did leave home to frolic with the heathens in Tally and then the dogs of foreign lands only to return after they threw him out once his currency ran out.

I'm not so religious, but I love this kind of stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
tupac happy.gif

Can't wait for next season to start!

Advertisement
really? were going with fictional bible references now?

Fictional bible references have a long history of miraculous success, but still less than actual bible references, or corrupted bible references.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back