Mark-Antony Richards looks like a 5-star

Lacks discipline and technique. He'd make twice as many plays if he was in a functional stance before the snap.

Auburn would be a huge mistake unless he wants to coast, not develop and cost himself millions.

Advertisement
This will be a Miami vs Auburn battle to the end.

Okay, how can you be so sure this early stage of the game? His brother being a true Cane mounts to nothing? You talk with authority as if he is from Columbus HS. So Your contacts and sources now extend to Palm Beach? Just asking for a friend.

Advertisement
Marrero is a Putin insider and troll. He's been placed here by the Russians to disrupt this board.

Next we'll have a fake dossier on Mark Richt. Stuff this righteous Christian man allegedly did in a Moscow hotel (and he's never even been in Moscow).

Putin hates it when we get top prospects and has been dropping bags (bitcoins not rubles--nobody wants rubles) to get them to Bama.

NCAA needs a special prosecutor to investigate Russian collusion with SEC schools but with Emmert there nothing will happen.

This will not be a battle to the end. This kid will commit by the summer and sign early.

Based off what?

Based on his older brother being a future 1st round pick and all time great player here.

Bye a clue, moran.

Based on his older brother, he will commit by the summer?

1. Where has he said he will make a college decision by the summer
2. HB Blades and Deon McIntosh says hi.

Bi a mlue, coron.

Advertisement

This will not be a battle to the end. This kid will commit by the summer and sign early.

Based off what?

Based on his older brother being a future 1st round pick and all time great player here.

Bye a clue, moran.

Bi a mlue, coron.

Pretty sure we cooled on Deon.

Based off what?

Bye a clue, moran.

Bi a mlue, coron.

We didn't want HB Blades or Deon.

Based off what?

Bye a clue, moran.

Bi a mlue, coron.

Neither of them had Miami offers, but great contribution.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[HUDL]video/3/5369943/5a11abb25ca9920d80a72f26[/HUDL]
MORE BROTHERS!
I've talked with him a bunch ... he still hasn't made his decision yet ... Mom and Dad want him to be a Cane... I told him his brother was in the class that started to bring the U back its his destiny to follow and finish what his Fam started. Bethel's dad coached against him... he said A hmon is good ... but his little brother pause ... (you wouldn't believe it if I told you facial expression)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

[HUDL]video/3/5369943/5a11abb25ca9920d80a72f26[/HUDL]
MORE BROTHERS!
I've talked with him a bunch ... he still hasn't made his decision yet ... Mom and Dad want him to be a Cane... I told him his brother was in the class that started to bring the U back its his destiny to follow and finish what his Fam started. Bethel's dad coached against him... he said A hmon is good ... but his little brother pause ... (you wouldn't believe it if I told you facial expression)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wait are you talking about Charles and Mark-Anthony or just MA?

Advertisement
Back