Mark-Antony Richards looks like a 5-star

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
2019 ATH Mark-Antony Richards from Wellington HS in Palm Beach looks like as good of a prospect as Miami is recruiting in 2019.

Here are his full junior season highlights.

[HUDL]video/3/5643528/58e69b7ec11a090b500a69e1[/HUDL]

Advertisement
So, as a sophomore, he's making most of the competition look small and slow. He doesn't even look like he's trying that hard.

10 min highlight LOL! Already knew he was a stud when I saw that. This kid is a playmaker and loves contact. IMO he can be an elite CB or S.

So, as a sophomore, he's making most of the competition look small and slow. He doesn't even look like he's trying that hard.

Very similar to his brother's film. He never looked like he was running his hardest and people still could not catch him.

Advertisement
I agree.. kid is everything.. and where he winds up as a cane - O or D will not be an easy decision.

I guess what i am trying to say is, he is not just an extremely athletic kid that is great at a offense, but is such an athlete that he can also play the other side of the ball. No. This kid is a 5 star Wide-receiver prospect and a 5 star safety prospect. probably 4 star as a rb and cb. Just incredible. After watching these junior highlights i think i would have to put him at safety. Just makes too many things happen on d from that position not to utilize that.

Go to 6:32 and somebody tell me there is a better rising senior in Florida. This kid is unreal.

Advertisement
Wow, what a football player. Looks like he can play CB/S, WR, & even RB at the Elite P5 level. True Swiss army knife.

Hopefully he's all Cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's crazy to think that as amazing as this 2018 Safety class of Gilbert Frierson & Gurvan Hall is, a 2019 class of Mark Richards & Josh Sanguinetti could be so much better. Thats what you call stacking fu@@ing chips brothers.

Advertisement
Back