Mark-Antony Richards looks like a 5-star

[HUDL]video/3/5369943/5a11abb25ca9920d80a72f26[/HUDL]
MORE BROTHERS!
I've talked with him a bunch ... he still hasn't made his decision yet ... Mom and Dad want him to be a Cane... I told him his brother was in the class that started to bring the U back its his destiny to follow and finish what his Fam started. Bethel's dad coached against him... he said A hmon is good ... but his little brother pause ... (you wouldn't believe it if I told you facial expression)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wait are you talking about Charles and Mark-Anthony or just MA?

Mark-Anthony

Advertisement
MORE BROTHERS!
I've talked with him a bunch ... he still hasn't made his decision yet ... Mom and Dad want him to be a Cane... I told him his brother was in the class that started to bring the U back its his destiny to follow and finish what his Fam started. Bethel's dad coached against him... he said A hmon is good ... but his little brother pause ... (you wouldn't believe it if I told you facial expression)

A hmon Richards younger brother

I want this kid here badly, he is going to be better than his brother. I also want the little Njoku kid

Lacks discipline and technique. He'd make twice as many plays if he was in a functional stance before the snap.

Auburn would be a huge mistake unless he wants to coast, not develop and cost himself millions.

Exactly what makes him a 5* talent.... capable of doing it all like a Jabrill Peppers...his upside is off the charts...

MORE BROTHERS!

A hmon Richards younger brother

Thats what I was assuming. The highlight is of Charles Njoku

Advertisement
MORE BROTHERS!

As I stated on the first page, I liked to see a better looking rising senior in Florida than this kid. He is unreal. Everybody in the country will be coming after this kid and I mean everybody.

People like to throw around the Sean Taylor comparison a lot but this kid is the closest thing I've seen to DA GAW since I began following recruiting in 2003. He is a must get and a once in 10 year type of player.

Sanguinetti, Elam, Stevenson, and Richards is our epic 2019 DB haul.

Would like to see Jaden Davis in there too, but dam, this is the dilemma I want us to be in. Hard to believe their aren't 3-4 big stud DT in SoFl every year. The numbers, probabilities and competition says there should be.

Advertisement
I would gladly take them both, no doubt about that. Younger Richards can legitimately play just about anywhere. Youngest Njoku looks to be the best of all three at this stage.

Advertisement
Exactly what makes him a 5* talent.... capable of doing it all like a Jabrill Peppers...his upside is off the charts...

No doubt but he has way more talent than Jabrill Peppers. Peppers is a mediocre box safety in the NFL who had 1 INT in college. This kid has legit cover skills and is athletic enough to actually generate ball production.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back