Tears **** Mario

Advertisement
I did forget about QB, thanks for that.

At DB, they feel good about the Transfer Portal and the pace of development for this years class. Don’t shoot the messenger, I think they need an infusion of speed at DB overall.

As for DT, the minute Scott said **** you, I’m going to Ohio State, I knew the class was cooked. It’s a bad year for DT and he was the best one out of all of them.
OL has a handful of developmental guys with a JUCO headliner.

He stole 80 million legally. That's the only impressive thing he has done as HC of Miami.
Again, when it comes to **** like this. Is it really Mario, Manny, Richt, Shannon, Coker's fault when we're just atrocious at hiring and have the worst understanding of the game of football as a university/B.O.T. in the country?

The rot comes from within. The coaches are just the mascots.

What part of the class is looking mediocre outside of DT?
Have you seen our QB room?
It’s the most important position in sports and has yet to be addressed by Mario since he got here 2 years ago.
IMO..
- QB is below mediocre considering our issues at this position.
- DT is below mediocre, we have one DT committed and he could dip, if FSU goes after him.
-CB is mediocre to below mediocre.

But my main concern, how are we going to be able to recruit QBs or WRs in the future, to play in this offense. There is no way J.Smith would even consider playing here for a million a year.

Mario:

Did you Forget GT already? You know, worldwide laughingstocks...
Who’s worse Mario or manny….

Also that BS fumble that wasn’t, TVD giving his fiesta bowl impersonation, and Kam letting a WR run by him plays into that GT game but yeah well count that one as well

Advertisement
I don't even know why I or anyone else is still here. I didn't even want to watch the game but my plans fell through and when I saw it was tied at half, I decided to tune in and torture myself again. If we were worth a ****, I would've been at the game. Been to many away FSU games over the years but what's the point of investing in Miami anymore?
I never turned it on.

We're done. Honestly wish they would just end the program and put us out of our misery. Our record since 2005 vs. P5 is absolutely abysmal. We aren't even mediocre. We are a P5 bottom feeder.
What's our record?

What part of the class is looking mediocre outside of DT?

I'll wait until late December. He said he was going to flip some whales after claiming he was going to land some whales.

Then we need to see how we do in the portal. If we don't get QB1 for 2024, we are in trouble.

Advertisement
Dude is easily one of the worse coaches that’s ever been here.

Buddy does way less, with a whole lot more than any coach that’s been here the last 15 years.

His level of incompetency on game day is disgusting. To the point I think he maybe slightly special needs.

The team that use to be QB/WR and CB U, can’t get elite guys to even take the boat loads of money we can now legally give them.

I’m starting to believe maybe this program is truly dead, and I just refuse to realize it.

It's been dead. It's just us old heads sitting around hoping for a return. We used to be the **** and now we're just synonymous with average at best. Fan base has been shrinking for a long time. You can't even find a decent Miami front plate for a new whip anymore as nobody makes one worth a ****.

Advertisement
Back