Tears **** Mario

Advertisement
20231024_182524.gif

Dude is easily one of the worse coaches that’s ever been here.

Buddy does way less, with a whole lot more than any coach that’s been here the last 15 years.

His level of incompetency on game day is disgusting. To the point I think he maybe slightly special needs.

The team that use to be QB/WR and CB U, can’t get elite guys to even take the boat loads of money we can now legally give them.

I’m starting to believe maybe this program is truly dead, and I just refuse to realize it.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Buddy does way less, with a whole lot more than any coach that’s been here the last 15 years.

His level of incompetency on game day is disgusting. To the point I think he maybe slightly special needs.

The team that use to be QB/WR and CB U, can’t get elite guys to even take the boat loads of money we can now legally give them.

I’m starting to believe maybe this program is truly dead, and I just refuse to realize it.
It's been dead for 18 years dude.

That's the post.

I was on the bandwagon cause Dougie P and Hugh Greeze wasn't realistic.

I pray he proves me wrong or someone is sacrificed and gives us 10 natties.
You'll know everything you need by the way we finish:

1) This HS recruiting class;
2) Portal;
3) JUCOs.

So, recruiting before next season. that's my only remaining rubric. Right now, he's got a long way to go. As 3 of the 4 directors/officers of Hire Freeze Bandwagon, I/we are watching 👀 Stay tuned 📻

I don't even know why I or anyone else is still here. I didn't even want to watch the game but my plans fell through and when I saw it was tied at half, I decided to tune in and torture myself again. If we were worth a ****, I would've been at the game. Been to many away FSU games over the years but what's the point of investing in Miami anymore?

Advertisement
I’m going to laugh my *** off watching this fanbase slowly but surely realize this guy is the dumbest coach in any sport to step on the university’s campus. Already got a lot on the train in 2 years… just wait for the next few when the slurpers slowly but surely run out of excuses to pump their chests with for this *** clown

Hey, I/we the fan base are in this for the long run, I may be a gluten for punishment but I'm not going to stop watching and/or rooting for our team.
Louisville and BC are left... hope TVD wakes up from his slumber cause it's all his now...

Advertisement

Buddy does way less, with a whole lot more than any coach that’s EVER BEEN HERE

FIFY. No Miami coach has ever had the resources that Wario has had, period

JB can play rest of year and not lose his redshirt correct? So why not just use him and move on from TVD

Just check out the numbers...since 2006, we are 129-95 (Good for 57.6%, including FCS and G5 teams), 16-30 vs. ranked teams, 2-10 in bowls, and 103-119 against the spread.

Since 2018, the numbers are even more abysmal: 39-32 (Good for 54.9%, again including G5 and FCS teams), 6-10 vs. ranked teams, 0-3 in bowls, and 29-42 against the spread.

See here: https://www.teamrankings.com/ncf/trends/win_trends/?range=yearly_since_2006

Advertisement
Back