Mario Williams

@Cribby

I honestly thought USC when LCE posted this, but I see the feeling around here is that USC won't be the pick...if not back with Riley, then who's ur pick?

Advertisement
family-guy-peter-griffin.gif
For FSU?

Advertisement
@Cribby

I honestly thought USC when LCE posted this, but I see the feeling around here is that USC won't be the pick...if not back with Riley, then who's ur pick?
He said he wants to play with Caleb Williams, so he may go wherever Caleb goes, or he could just be saying that.

If he doesn’t follow Caleb, I think he’ll go wherever he gets the best NIL deal.

Advertisement
@Cribby

I know for a fact Miami is in contact and very much interested. Until I hear something changed with Ladson I still see him as possible. He’s been around too much not to be.

But yeah Miami wants Mario badly. He’s mystery wr I was insinuating a couple days ago. @LeedsCane called him hitting the portal days ago.

Last edited:
Texas A&M??
If they offer him a great deal maybe, but that would be a bad move for him.

TAMU already has a roster full of 5-star WR’s that rarely ever get targets to begin with because Jumbo Fisher still runs the same archaic 1990’s Auburn offense he ran under Terry Bowden.

Plus, he’d be really dumb to go play for a mediocre QB like Max Johnson.

Mario Williams best bet, is to go to a high volume passing offense that will feature him as a stretch the field deep ball playmaker & get him plenty of targets in space.

I know for a fact Miami is in contact and very much interested. Until I hear something changed with Ladson I still see him as possible. He’s been around too much not to be.

But year Miami wants Mario badly. He’s mystery wr I was insinuating a couple days ago. @LeedsCane called him hitting the portal days ago.

Ladson + Mario Williams would be a home run imo. Couple of major speedsters to run under TVDs rainbows.

If they offer him a great deal maybe, but that would be a bad move for him.

TAMU already has a roster full of 5-star WR’s that rarely ever get targets to begin with because Jumbo Fisher still runs the same archaic 1990’s Auburn offense he ran under Terry Bowden.

Plus, he’d be really dumb to go play for a mediocre QB like Max Johnson.

Mario Williams best bet, is to go to a high volume passing offense that will feature him as a stretch the field deep ball playmaker & get him plenty of targets in space.
I agree with you that it would be dumb to go to A&M but if they throw a big enough NIL deal at him(if that's what he's looking for) then who knows. I just think most of these kids are thinking in the short term and not looking at would be best for them beyond right now.

Advertisement

But year Miami wants Mario badly. He’s mystery wr I was insinuating a couple days ago. @LeedsCane called him hitting the portal days ago.

This was what I was hoping you’d say

Kids a beast. I still remember him straight up embarrassing everyone in a deestroying video (granted that's not top circuit competition like a Nike camp..but still entertaining nonetheless)

Hope he swings back here as much as I love the potential of our current group. STACK EM UP!

Advertisement
Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back