Mario Williams

Cuban-Cane

Recruit
Talked about him in another thread, this kid is **** good. WR class of 2021 out of plant city. Has offers from basically everyone including Bama, UGA, UF, FSU, Miami, PSU, MSU, Tennessee. Hes only a 10th grader. Just looks wayyyy too fast for his age.

Advertisement
Talked about him in another thread, this kid is **** good. WR class of 2021 out of plant city. Has offers from basically everyone including Bama, UGA, UF, FSU, Miami, PSU, MSU, Tennessee. Hes only a 10th grader. Just looks wayyyy too fast for his age.

Did we make his top 130?

In another thread it said UGA will be on brooks heavy. I’d expect Clemson to get involved with him too at some point. So I expect bags to be heavily involved. Make Brinson feel special and all that and then get ur backup plans ready. This kid isn’t a backup plan. He’s a priority for many schools

Advertisement
Best WR in the state regardless of class....he's been a legend in this area for a long time.

We should be all over him. We could've had the LB from Plant City who signed with Minnesota and it would've helped but we recruited him so fcked up....this needs to be a school where we build a pipeline...kids that play football from plant city are some tough MFers man.

Spoke to him at UA camp. First 3 schools he mentioned were Bama, OU and UGA. Just to give you an idea where his head is at. But no doubt this kid is an elite talent. I went to a Plant City playoff game this year, and Williams was at a different speed than everyone else out there.

Advertisement

Jesus. He’s very raw. So for him to be doing that with room to go is crazy.

So we won’t get him. Lol

Kid is definitely elite! Miami needs to step their bag game up to start landing elite players again! Unlike other posters I don’t mind paying for elite players because let’s be honest college kids are being screwed out of money and putting their body’s on the line for pretty much nothing!

Best WR in the state regardless of class....he's been a legend in this area for a long time.

We should be all over him. We could've had the LB from Plant City who signed with Minnesota and it would've helped but we recruited him so fcked up....this needs to be a school where we build a pipeline...kids that play football from plant city are some tough MFers man.

You tellin the truth if UM showed the same love they show S FL in C FL we'd been back goes for north FL as well seem like we the only school been emphasizing just one spot where UF and FSU croot the whole **** state smfh

Advertisement
Good kid. Good family. I don't know how his recruitment is going to progress, but I think his parents would be open to the idea of Miami's quality education. Still, it'll be hard to beat out the big dogs if they come calling because he's always been a "best situation for my family" type of kid. If he can go play for a "winner", I think that's what he'll opt for.

If we can win consistently these next two years and push the family and educational aspects of Miami, there's a chance.

I wanna say he's an FSU fan. Pretty sure his Mom is... So there's that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back