Mario will meet with Dan Radakovich

Advertisement
Always Be Closing Alec Baldwin GIF

Advertisement
Personally I don’t think Mario decided until it was clear Rad was the AD. It’s possible the same as well with Rad with Mario. Miami masterfully used them both as Carrot’s! But securing Rad was the linchpin imo!
I think it’s clear he wanted someone he could have a good working relationship with. Unlike Flake James.

I forgot about that. Also can't say it matters.. Let Beetlejuice from Howard Stern announce them for all I care.
It doesn't matter but man, it sure would be nice and MIGHT represent a conscious effort to keep everything behind the scenes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk man I feel like there are 15 years of mediocrity we need to make up for in the ACC by dominating the conference every year.
When u are serious about football, u can stand with the big boys at Miami . Miami has every Right to be in That conversation when we choose to operate at the same level. I’d say the same for FSU quite frankly. And now we shown we have the ability. This hire was a big shift. And proof of that imo. If you asked me 9 months ago would/could Miami attract a coach from a top 10 program, I’d say your crazy based on the way we’d been operating..this is a shift in a new era

Advertisement
Back