Mario vs DeBoer recruiting

Bird4um

Sophomore
Premium
How do we see this playing out? Recruiting wise

I would say we obviously lost to Saban as a whole.

Do recruits take a wait and see approach? Meaning Mario wins in the first few years?

Does DeBoer fail on the east coast? No ties?

Does he stay west coast?

Will he be better than Saban?

Advertisement
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Better than Saban…gotta be impossible right?

I think they will bag up and get a bunch of kids but only time will tell.

Nick Saban even before he won 4 titles had a lot of juice with the kids. That’s not always something that can be taught and not everyone is as into it as others.

Advertisement
There’s no way he’s gonna match saban or even come close anytime soon- y’all act like saban didn’t have hs relationships set from being at lsu that he then took next level at alabama.

that said alabama will of course continue to recruit great (top 5-7) but Mario himself will win one or two more direct battles this next year or so IF we don’t **** the bed record wise - because you’re nuts to discount how many wanted to play for SABAN at Alabama not just for Alabama, whatever assistants that recruit great with established relationships may be added.

Last edited:
How do we see this playing out? Recruiting wise

I would say we obviously lost to Saban as a whole.

Facts on the trail would say otherwise

Advertisement
DeBoer needs a few killers on his staff. Sheppard and Roach is a good start but his offensive is mostly his guys. Gillespie will always get his guys.

Advertisement

And they hired a guy who isn't known for his recruiting 👀

Been telling y’all this for a long time now.

They fooled Deboer as well. Their boosters aren’t really wanting to step up either from all I’ve heard. They’re entitled.

My firm (firm contracting me on these engagements) has reviewed and/or consulted 6 SEC collectives and ‘Yea Alabama’ is 6th out of 6 by a wide margin. Weaker than Kentucky’s ‘15 Club’.

Advertisement
Been telling y’all this for a long time now.

They fooled Deboer as well. Their boosters aren’t really wanting to step up either from all I’ve heard. They’re entitled.

My firm (firm contracting me on these engagements) has reviewed and/or consulted 6 SEC collectives and ‘Yea Alabama’ is 6th out of 6 by a wide margin. Weaker than Kentucky’s ‘15 Club’.
It will only take one season (if that) before the money starts flowing

Advertisement
Back