Mario the OG (GOAT)

just some vibes on our head coach - a buddy of mine (fsu fan) saw him out at dinner tonight and asked him if thought fsu got robbed

mario responded " i dont give a f$%k about fsu"

OG - I'll run through a brick for this man ---The U is back
That's the proper response.

Advertisement
I wonder why FSU isnt getting more ACC support. Maybe because they 💩 on the ACC at the beginning of the season???

I wish people would stop saying The U is back. If I had a dollar everytime I heard that over the last decade plus I would be retired playing golfing everyday and drinking.
The only people that say that are the media and non Miami fans. They put it out there to then tear it down blaming Miami. Every year this happens when we win the first 3-4 games of the season. Same thing will happen next year.

The U is Back when another championship trophy is on display. There is nothing "back" until a national championship is won.

I
FYZICAL BRO.

You estrogen-softened simps can't comprehend the masculinity that walks the halls of Hecht right now.

View attachment 270323
Would like to posit that kneeling is indeed for putangs. How else is she supposed to get that thing down the throat. All about perspective and situational awareness

Advertisement
I wonder why FSU isnt getting more ACC support. Maybe because they 💩 on the ACC at the beginning of the season???
To be honest, I don't think that is it.

My guess:
- ACC has feckless herbivores in leadership roles past and present
- ACC is powerless

All this talk of "redistributing the shares unevenly" is utter madness and suicide (see Big12 with Texas and Oklahoma). Can they carve out a championship pot for #1/#2 as extra incentive with extra $$$ they find somewhere in the sofa? Sure and they should.

But the ACC isn't "supporting" FSU because they have no "support" to give. Should ACC forces kidnap and beat the CFPO Committee members until FSU is let in? Should ACC endeavour to take out Sankey and take over the SEC in a coup?

What lever of power does the ACC/FSU throw exactly?

Boycot the Orange Bowl and both get sued for breach of contract? I guess.

Goodness gracious porsters...people are in for a long wait on a train that ain't coming.

To be honest, I don't think that is it.

My guess:
- ACC has feckless herbivores in leadership roles past and present
- ACC is powerless

All this talk of "redistributing the shares unevenly" is utter madness and suicide (see Big12 with Texas and Oklahoma). Can they carve out a championship pot for #1/#2 as extra incentive with extra $$$ they find somewhere in the sofa? Sure and they should.

But the ACC isn't "supporting" FSU because they have no "support" to give. Should ACC forces kidnap and beat the CFPO Committee members until FSU is let in? Should ACC endeavour to take out Sankey and take over the SEC in a coup?

What lever of power does the ACC/FSU throw exactly?

Boycot the Orange Bowl and both get sued for breach of contract? I guess.

Goodness gracious porsters...people are in for a long wait on a train that ain't coming.
All I hear is how Miami and the ACC are not being vocal as opposed to pretty much everyone else in the CFB world. It’s not lawsuits. It’s not boycotts. It’s vocal defense of a program. That’s the complaint. The silence is deafening because FSU has threatened to leave. Demands more profit share and straight up thinks their 💩 don’t stink.

All I hear is how Miami and the ACC are not being vocal as opposed to pretty much everyone else in the CFB world. It’s not lawsuits. It’s not boycotts. It’s vocal defense of a program. That’s the complaint. The silence is deafening because FSU has threatened to leave. Demands more profit share and straight up thinks their 💩 don’t stink.

I would point out something different.

Miami (and Radakovich) have worked tirelessly behind the scenes to BUILD COALITIONS of the "willing", which has not quite come together as an octet.

While F$U has whined and been selfish and made everything "about F$U" rather than work together with their frenemies.

There's more than one way to accompish one's goals. It's not just "loudest voice".

Advertisement
I would point out something different.

Miami (and Radakovich) have worked tirelessly behind the scenes to BUILD COALITIONS of the "willing", which has not quite come together as an octet.

While F$U has whined and been selfish and made everything "about F$U" rather than work together with their frenemies.

There's more than one way to accompish one's goals. It's not just "loudest voice".
That appears inline with what I have seen publicly.

Advertisement
I met Mario at the grocery store told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a pain and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly
All true. I witnessed this very incident.

I met Mario at the grocery store told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a pain and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly
Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back