MARIO- THE EPITOME OF THE COUNTRY'S HEAD COACH EXCLUDING RECRUITING

I didn't read all of that but I did catch the last line. Well said!

I'm just glad we're all here.

20231118_152617.gif
giphy (27).gif
20231016_185901.gif

20231107_105105.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bruh I was expecting an L with OL and DL holes especially with Rutgers recruiting that and they play just like us. I said this ain’t that same Rutgers, but it doesn’t make kids transfer and they still coming. So this game was a bs game I didn’t even care about. I’ll take Ward please cause we need a qb
We were only missing LT on our DL as a starter. They lost their previous 4 games by no less than 18 points. They were also missing players. Nobody forced Mario to play Lou Cristobal ahead of McCoy, Tinalau and Kinsler. Nobody forced him to keep guys like C.J. Jr. on the bench for the majority of this season, as well as Robbie Washington and the other speedsters.

I usually agree with most of what you say brother, but this was another mark against Mario. He is a terrible game day coach, and at this rate he will need all-time great recruiting classes to even win a conference title.

Coaches that play to not lose games usually end up losing more games than they win. This is a consistent pattern that we’ve been seeing with Mario.

Last edited:
Guess you don’t follow the Florida gaytors at all. Napier has this title and it’s not even close
I don’t give a fugg about Napier sucking. He is not our head coach, Mario is.

We need to put more energy into caring about wins and losses on the field for our Canes (which is where it counts), than about the dumb@$$ Gayturd corch.

So Mario is the next worst head coach in CFB. That isn’t anything to celebrate or brag about.

Advertisement
You have talked about Jacolby’s attitude and his other issues since the off-season prior to the start of the season.

Dude is a hot head and opposing teams know that and the poke at him because he can’t control his emotions.

You see how people go at AJ Brown from our Eagles. I want to punch dudes for him and he somehow stays super composed when opposing defenders always cheap shot him and always talk smack to him. He just mostly walks away. Doesn’t get penalties. Is mentally strong.

Jacolby is a ******* emotional ***** *** punk.
I agree, and that’s not a good thing. Being over emotional is a female trait. Most men know how to keep their cool until the time comes when they’re left with no choice but to throw down. George seems to almost relish the chance to get over emotional, instead of letting his play do the talking.

We were only missing LT on our DL as a starter. They lost their previous 4 games by no less than 18 points. They were also missing players. Nobody forced Mario to play Lou Cristobal ahead of McCoy, Tinalau and Kinsler. Nobody forced him to keep guys like C.J. Jr. on the bench for the majority of this season, as well as Robbie Washington and the other speedsters.

I usually agree with most of what you say brother, but this was another mark against Mario. He is a terrible game day coach, and at this rate he will need all-time great recruiting classes to even win a conference title.

Coaches that play to not lose games usually end up losing more games than they win. This is a consistent pattern that we’ve been seeing with Mario.
I did question why he had who he had in I didn’t understand most of it. I still have hope in the roster upgrades but there were some issues in that game overall. But I didn’t even care for this game for some reason, did anyone feel the same way. I was watching it and playing games like I didn’t give a **** from the opening whistle.

I did question why he had who he had in I didn’t understand most of it. I still have hope in the roster upgrades but there were some issues in that game overall. But I didn’t even care for this game for some reason, did anyone feel the same way. I was watching it and playing games like I didn’t give a **** from the opening whistle.
I understand your points, brother.

For me, I always care about winning, but more importantly, how our players look out there, and if the coaches are implementing a good game plan, and making good calls.

Mario and Dawson both left a lot to be desired out there, as did Guidry. He’s not getting a pass from me either.

How is he supposed to throw to the middle of the field when most of the routes in that game ignore the middle of the field? It happened with TVD as well. Mostly everything is outside the hashes in terms of routes.
Dawson SuCKS

He is who he is. The crazy part is he will have parts of games where he looks brilliant. Then it's back to the same old tired crap

Advertisement
He was a captain for the game so there’s that.
I posted this in the game day thread but right as the team was leaving the field to go into the locker room pre game, Mario stopped George, said something to him and then hugged him. Happened right in front of me. Mario pulled him aside from the throng of players filing off the field.

Culture ? Explain this building of culture when you keep running 3 out there every game as he keeps doing the same bs weekly? He’s really learned his lesson under this ” new culture“. Just like when I ripped Manny for allowing JT back after he quit . Dude was pouting and walking through drills . Needing a baby sitter to get to practice. Right then I said “ building the culture died “.
Which three?

I don’t give a fugg about Napier sucking. He is not our head coach, Mario is.

We need to put more energy into caring about wins and losses on the field for our Canes (which is where it counts), than about the dumb@$$ Gayturd corch.

So Mario is the next worst head coach in CFB. That isn’t anything to celebrate or brag about.
Thank you my friend! This fan base has been sucked into celebrating and accepting perception and hope…we accept being a 7-5 program because we win the offseason and then hope things will improve on the field only to be in a never ending cycle. Im pretty sure in the last 10 years we always finish ahead of FSU and UF in recruiting but that doesn’t matter.

Advertisement
I understand your points, brother.

For me, I always care about winning, but more importantly, how our players look out there, and if the coaches are implementing a good game plan, and making good calls.

Mario and Dawson both left a lot to be desired out there, as did Guidry. He’s not getting a pass from me either.
I couldn’t get mad at Guid when I saw the DL and back end I was like yea we probably ain’t going to look great

Thank you my friend! This fan base has been sucked into celebrating and accepting perception and hope…we accept being a 7-5 program because we win the offseason and then hope things will improve on the field only to be in a never ending cycle. Im pretty sure in the last 10 years we always finish ahead of FSU and UF in recruiting but that doesn’t matter.
Facts! The excuse is always that we don’t have enough talent. My question would then be: Well how come we consistently lose to teams that only recruit 2 and 3-Star players? They surely are not more talented than us on paper. The logical answer would be one easily discernible by watching our games. Our corches get out couched on a regular basis.

Facts! The excuse is always that we don’t have enough talent. My question would then be: Well how come we consistently lose to teams that only recruit 2 and 3-Star players? They surely are not more talented than us on paper. The logical answer would be one easily discernible by watching our games. Our corches get out couched on a regular basis.
100% at this point I would rather have a head coach who coaches the qb and calls plays and can maximize our talent...we would easily be a top 10 program because it’s easy to recruit here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back