MARIO- THE EPITOME OF THE COUNTRY'S HEAD COACH EXCLUDING RECRUITING

nickster

Freshman
Mario the baker did it again today. Reminds me of the GT game and just as bad. Leaves the game with 3 time outs not taken in 2 halfs. We get up and then plays conservative when we had all the momentum. Shows he has no confidence in JB which was foolish. We went very deep one or two times and Jacobly dropped a potential TD pass on our first offensive play of the game. This guy plays to LOSE and if UM wants to be competitive they must hire a FT assistant coach who makes ALL day game decisions because MARIO AGAIN costs us the game. Besides his poor use of the clock what ever happened to disciplining players for their stupid penalties? He calls himself a disciplinarian but he is full of bull. Jacoby George should be asked to leave as he is a detriment to this team. There were a few ridiculous penalties against UM that cost us dearly including Bobby Washington Jr's actions. Mario, does nothing at all. These are grevious penalties and can easily permanent hurt an opposing player. This clown Mario not only does anything but continues to play them. I think the officials missed the TD that Restrepo had on the sidelines which was a crucial call. Now Mario has allowed neoptism to creep into the UM program playing his nephew today who has no right right being on the field. Someone whether its the AD or Alonzo needs to step in and point this buffoon in the right direction because Mario is a major negative to this program. All he can do is recruit and other than that he is a BIG ZERO. The fact that he is making $80 million over the length of the contract is high way robbery. Any QB in the portal who watched that game has to be blind to see that Dawson and MARIO PLAY TO LOSE. We are lucky if JB wants to come back but if he doesn't it's Miami loss and I wish him well. He will flourish and make a name for himself at another school. Mario is just a very poor head coach and he is an embaraasment to the profession. We should have won this game with competent coaching but that never ever happens! Good night and Go Canes and please resign MARIO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
In an age where recruiting ace head coaches are not as important due to NIL, Mario might legit be the worst coach in all of college football.
Mentioned that earlier as well. Gone are the days of building a team by recruiting HS kids and developing them 2,3, or 4 years. You need a coach that can outcoach the man across the field with whatever talent he has, NOW, because half your team might be gone next season.

Advertisement
Mentioned that earlier as well. Gone are the days of building a team by recruiting HS kids and developing them 2,3, or 4 years. You need a coach that can outcoach the man across the field with whatever talent he has, NOW, because half your team might be gone next season.

Yep. Mario might be the best recruiting head coach Miami has had...possibly ever, honestly, but it means much less than it did 10 years ago. He can't develop and he can't coach. Sucks with how much money is flowing into the program.

Worst HC at the U that I’ve ever seen, and that’s a fact.

Great recruiter, but will never win big here with his caveman, playing not to lose games philosophy. Reminds me of Ron Zook and Muschamp. Both great recruiters that couldn’t coach a lick on game days and were allergic to scoring points.

I don't think he coached that bad today. I think yall stuck on Louisville and Georgia Tech. Only thing he did wrong was not play Citizen.

Worst HC at the U that I’ve ever seen, and that’s a fact.

Great recruiter, but will never win big here with his caveman, playing not to lose games philosophy. Reminds me of Ron Zook and Muschamp. Both great recruiters that couldn’t coach a lick on game days and were allergic to scoring points.

Zook and Muschamp were both much better coaches, sorry. I wish Mario could even get to that level as pathetic as that sounds. Zook went spread offense before it was popular, won bowl games, and never lost to the likes of Middle Tennesee State. Dude also took Illinois to the Rose bowl.

Advertisement
Tell that to bama Georgia Ohio State who are composed of **** near completely ha recruits and the ones that leave are normally the ones that don't pan out or get what they feel like is enough playing time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, not calling timeouts when any 8 year old playing Madden would know to certainly doesn’t matter.

The timeouts we do call are as bad as the ones we don't. Trailing in the 4th. We run on 3rd and long. Line up on 4th down. See what looks like a run blitz inside. Call a timeout. Hand the ball off and get a TO on downs.

Advertisement
Back