Mario showing you how to win a football game… IN THE TRENCHES

Advertisement
Bama beat the brakes off if OSU a few months back. Based on the first 2 weeks, this OSU is not as good as last year. You really think Oregon would compete with Bama? We have got to stop being so easy. Mario sucked at FIU. He has superior facilities and resources, plus coaches in the pac 12. How is he an upgrade?
Did I say he was an upgrade? No. Is he better than dIAZ .....most are. Oregon at least competes. Bama had their backups playing in the 3rd quarter against dIAZ. No way in **** diAZ takes a team to Taint without his 2 best players and makes the games competitive....let alone win
Again not a fan of Mario and dont know if he would be best option when dIAZ gets canned cause I dont think he could recruit as well without that Nike money

Did I say he was an upgrade? No. Is he better than dIAZ .....most are. Oregon at least competes. Bama had their backups playing in the 3rd quarter against dIAZ. No way in **** diAZ takes a team to Taint without his 2 best players and makes the games competitive....let alone win
Again not a fan of Mario and dont know if he would be best option when dIAZ gets canned cause I dont think he could recruit as well without that Nike money
Second half was 17 - 10. Would have been better except for the silly 4th and goal call and Bama getting that ref love. Until today, all you heard about Cristobal is that he can not win the big game. He get's 1 win against a OSU team that is less than its usual self and now he is the answer for the Canes. No thanks. Not saying Manny is the guy. At this point we need to let the season play out. And I repeat, Bama would beat the breaks off of Oregon.

Second half was 17 - 10. Would have been better except for the silly 4th and goal call and Bama getting that ref love. Until today, all you heard about Cristobal is that he can not win the big game. He get's 1 win against a OSU team that is less than its usual self and now he is the answer for the Canes. No thanks. Not saying Manny is the guy. At this point we need to let the season play out. And I repeat, Bama would beat the breaks off of Oregon.
Opinions vary..... dIAZ will win 9 games this season corching in the coarstal. Will get killed by clemson in ACCCG. He will get nominated for off season champion again Rinse...repeat
Anyone not wearing orange and green glasses can see Oregon is lot better off right now than Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
What you really need is an incessant mope board where the mega-mope thread stays and all the diehard obsessed mopes can do whatever it is they want in there like throwing non-stop red meat to their foam at the mouth faithful.
What we really really need is a coach who doesn’t crap himself and get Miami completely embarrassed in every big game he has. 3 game losing streak, 34-3, 21-0, 27-0 in the first half of those games.
Nobody wants to be a mope, but the Hurrican’ts embarrassment year in and out kinda brings the mope out. It’s either that or go insane, which I have.

Opinions vary..... dIAZ will win 9 games this season corching in the coarstal. Will get killed by clemson in ACCCG. He will get nominated for off season champion again Rinse...repeat
Anyone not wearing orange and green glasses can see Oregon is lot better off right now than Miami
Not disputing that Oregon is better. The question is, which "Acere" is a better coach. If UM does not win 10 games or more, then I agree with you about the rinse and repeat. Sadly, that issue goes beyond Manny. IMO this team died on 12/30/2005 - Peach Bowl vs LSU

Advertisement
His offensive line is absolutely dominating in pass pro and run blocking. Absolute clinic. The speedsters will always be available but a coach who cares about line play is one who wins a lot of games. Bravo Mario, win or lose.

If it ain’t 10 wins for manny this year, we calling for Mario but I bet you he won’t leave haha. I bet.
You just said a mouthful! "You've got to have Dudes in the trenches" - M. Cristobal.

Agree with everything you said except Mario not wanting to leave. IF and its a BIG ******* IF....

Miami is willing to pay him comparable to what Oregon is paying him

and

Miami's administration is committed to winning BIG, he will more than likely come home

4A6AAAA4-BEC5-4366-9FAB-54351AEC258B.jpeg

Mario isnt perfect by any means but he was the right hire when we hired manny. He wont leave Oregon for miami. They can pay more and they are serious about football.

Advertisement
Is there a worse HS recruiting area around the country than So Fla to recruit OL "talent" from?

His offensive line is absolutely dominating in pass pro and run blocking. Absolute clinic. The speedsters will always be available but a coach who cares about line play is one who wins a lot of games. Bravo Mario, win or lose.

If it ain’t 10 wins for manny this year, we calling for Mario but I bet you he won’t leave haha. I bet.
Oregon defense gave up 600 yards in the win vs Ohio St lol

Advertisement
Back