Mario showing you how to win a football game… IN THE TRENCHES

gabednconfused

That/Dude
Premium
His offensive line is absolutely dominating in pass pro and run blocking. Absolute clinic. The speedsters will always be available but a coach who cares about line play is one who wins a lot of games. Bravo Mario, win or lose.

If it ain’t 10 wins for manny this year, we calling for Mario but I bet you he won’t leave haha. I bet.

Advertisement
His offensive line is absolutely dominating in pass pro and run blocking. Absolute clinic. The speedsters will always be available but a coach who cares about line play is one who wins a lot of games. Bravo Mario, win or lose.

If it ain’t 10 wins for manny this year, we calling for Mario but I bet you he won’t leave haha. I bet.
Agree with everything you said except Mario not wanting to leave. IF and its a BIG ******* IF....

Miami is willing to pay him comparable to what Oregon is paying him

and

Miami's administration is committed to winning BIG, he will more than likely come home

Advertisement
What we really need is more Oregon threads. @RVACane @IndayArtHauz Lets get a coach tears thread where we can compile all stats and thoughts for coaches that we want that are better than Manny and track daily progress.
What you really need is an incessant mope board where the mega-mope thread stays and all the diehard obsessed mopes can do whatever it is they want in there like throwing non-stop red meat to their foam at the mouth faithful.

What you really need is an incessant mope board where the mega-mope thread stays and all the diehard obsessed mopes can do whatever it is they want in there like throwing non-stop red meat to their foam at the mouth faithful.
too late

Advertisement
How are you so sure?

His wife was telling family and friends that it was a strong possibility just hours after Mark Richt retired and now the Cristobal's won't leave Oregon for Miami??
The difference is he's now built something in Oregon and may be on the verge of a signature/career win. He's going to want to see it through.

The difference is he's now built something in Oregon and may be on the verge of a signature/career win. He's going to want to see it through.
The same could be said about Dabo and Clemson and many think if Bama calls he's gone.

He tipped his hand and showed interest when MR left. People close to him say the man would relish to come home, replicate and surpass his accomplishments at Oregon.

You might as well say "scoring more points than the opposition is the key to winning football games".

This is such a basic concept - literally every coach preaches dominating the trenches.

Advertisement
Been saying this for several years now

Advertisement

Gee... where have we heard this before??

we not outbidding oregon for mario

Been saying this for several years now
Yeah… and you’ve only been on here for 3 weeks…

AD03F21B-C025-4811-94BE-24F263094D4B.jpeg

👀

Advertisement
Back