Mario Recruiting Columbus Vs Manny Diaz

Advertisement
Like Saban and all the other smart coaches know, the coach is as good as the player he recruits. Coaching can help only so much, every player has a ceiling that coaching can take them. After that its God given. We ain't gonna have to worry about oversight neglect or arrogance. Look how quickly we got in with IMG.

Ricky Williams had social anxiety. It’s not uncommon. I just think manny sucked though

One could absolutely be a player… specifically any position other than QB and it not affect their role in a meaningful way.

But not one who has been a DC at multiple P5 programs and a HC at the most basass P5 school being the CEO so to speak and lead a bunch of Type A men from the players and coaches underneath him? Sorry… not buying.

He may have been weird, in over his head and thought way more of himself than he ought have but he ain’t have nobody’s social anxiety.

This world is full of guys who want you to believe they know more than they do and Manny is no different. Hence Mack Brown’s uncanny ability to embarrass Manny because he knows his shtick. And Manny had no answers.

One could absolutely be a player… specifically any position other than QB and it not affect their role in a meaningful way.

But not one who has been a DC at multiple P5 programs and a HC at the most basass P5 school being the CEO so to speak and lead a bunch of Type A men from the players and coaches underneath him? Sorry… not buying.

He may have been weird, in over his head and thought way more of himself than he ought have but he ain’t have nobody’s social anxiety.

This world is full of guys who want you to believe they know more than they do and Manny is no different. Hence Mack Brown’s uncanny ability to embarrass Manny because he knows his shtick. And Manny had no answers.
mack brown better figure out how to field a defense.

also, I agree that id not think Manny has anxiety. I think he just sucks lol.

side note: you'd be shocked to find out how many leaders in the professional world suffer from anxiety. it is a lot more common than you think

Advertisement
My disdain for manny Diaz and his father goes far deeper than any of our previous failed regimes.
Whenever Manny is brought up I get annoyed because **** him. Then someone comments about his dad and I escalate quickly to a "**** THAT WHOLE LISPING, LYING, NO GOOD, ORANGE-BOWL-DESTROYING FAMILY LINE!!! 😡😡😡" level of anger.

Ricky Williams had social anxiety. It’s not uncommon. I just think manny sucked though

And Ricky, like my baby cousin, both showed immediate signs of social anxiety. My baby cousin was clinically diagnosed. Matter of fact, if bro is not high or liquored, he can’t hang around no more than 3 ppl at any given time. Ricky was withdrawn, & ppl classified him as weird, & that was never the case.

I’m no medical professional or therapist, but Diaz doesn’t remotely give me the impression of someone who experiences S.A.D. He gives me the impression of a guy who thinks too highly of himself, not on a narcissistic spectrum, but of a Napoleon spectrum. He also gave me the feel of an opportunist who couldn’t be trusted. Look no further than how he did Mullen after giving him a 2nd chance & what he went on record to say about MSU (I posted it in another thread), the jabs he took at Richt after he, too, gave him a shot, how he did Temple, and his parting shot at us upon leaving.

Last edited:
And Ricky, like my baby cousin, both showed immediate signs of social anxiety. My baby cousin was clinically diagnosed. Matter of fact, if bro is not high or liquored, he can’t hang around no more than 3 ppl at any given time. Ricky was withdrawn, & ppl classified him as weird, & that was never the case.

I’m no medical professional or therapist, but Diaz doesn’t remotely give me the impression of someone who experiences S.A.D. He gives me the impression of a guy who thinks too highly of himself, not on a narcissistic spectrum, but of a Napoleon spectrum. He also gave me the feel of an opportunist who couldn’t be trusted. Look no further than how he did Mullen after giving him a 2nd chance & what he went on record to say about MSU (I posted it in another thread), the jabs he took at Richt, after he, too, gave him a shot, how he did Temple, and his parting shot at us upon leaving.
I agree w your Manny stuff but the coaching stuff - ehh. thats just business. people leave jobs for better offers all the time in every profession. **** it, you only have to be loyal to yourself and family. if someone is offering you more money to do the same thing, why not take it? thats what happened at UM lol. I think most coaches are ******** to their core and probably hate half the people they deal w

You know that they say: "Everything before the 'but' is meant to be ignored".

He might as well have been playing 'Hit em up' in the background of that quote.

I’m agreeing, but laughing at the same time. Or they could just be playing Natural Born Killaz like New Jack from ECW

Advertisement
mack brown better figure out how to field a defense.

also, I agree that id not think Manny has anxiety. I think he just sucks lol.

side note: you'd be shocked to find out how many leaders in the professional world suffer from anxiety. it is a lot more common than you think

I agree with what you’re saying 100%. I had a very effective Chief Operating Officer who definitely had some aspects of social anxiety but still did very well in all aspects of their job.

I one just didn’t see that in him and I don’t see the ability to mask that regularly coaching at a school like UM. ****… you could probably mask it better in the NFL than college. The level of constant engagement of people in one way or another is ubiquitous. It’s essentially no days off or charging your battery from it.

Social anxiety?!

Gotta admit, I’ve never heard of that one during the great Manny Mope vs Slurpers war. A war that saw the mopes victorious and sent the slurpers into hiding. Present day, that faction largely became the anti Mario crowd.

I’m no medical professional or therapist, but Diaz doesn’t remotely give me the impression of someone who experiences S.A.D. He gives me the impression of a guy who thinks too highly of himself, not on a narcissistic spectrum, but of a Napoleon spectrum. He also gave me the feel of an opportunist who couldn’t be trusted. Look no further than how he did Mullen after giving him a 2nd chance & what he went on record to say about MSU (I posted it in another thread), the jabs he took at Richt, after he, too, gave him a shot, how he did Temple, and his parting shot at us upon leaving.
Watch your mouth.

Manny DAW GAWD was UNDEFEATED at Temple.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I’m no medical professional or therapist, but Diaz doesn’t remotely give me the impression of someone who experiences S.A.D. He gives me the impression of a guy who thinks too highly of himself, not on a narcissistic spectrum, but of a Napoleon spectrum. He also gave me the feel of an opportunist who couldn’t be trusted. Look no further than how he did Mullen after giving him a 2nd chance & what he went on record to say about MSU (I posted it in another thread), the jabs he took at Richt after he, too, gave him a shot, how he did Temple, and his parting shot at us upon leaving.
I think Diaz has LDS - Little **** Syndrome - coupled with being a bullchit artist. I don’t know if the LDS is literal, but figuratively speaking, he never played the game at a high level, walks in the footsteps of a well known politician, and had to fight and scratch to get to where he’s at.

Even though he failed at several coaching stops, he continued to land on his feet thus the diagnosis of being a BS artist.

I'm not sure if wildly speculating that Manny had social anxiety is supposed to make us feel angry or bad for him?

Advertisement
Back