Mario Recruiting Columbus Vs Manny Diaz

Udynasty

Redshirt Freshman
"Columbus head coach Dave Dunn is going into his second run as the head hancho at Columbus, originally manning the position from 1999 to 2002. From his first time at Columbus to his college coaching experience, he has built a strong relationship with Cristobal and Mirabal.

"Whenever someone says they are on the phone with Dave Dunn while Mario is around, he picks up the phone and says "are we getting the Columbus kids or what and just hangs up," says Dunn. Not only is there a friendship with Cristobal, but he also has close ties to Mirabal stemming from coaching together at Columbus and Marshall University. Dunn says he talks to Mirabal about as much as he does his wife.

Besides the close relationship with the two, Dunn swears by their work ethic. "It's not a knock on the previous staff, but they just work on it harder," in regard to Miami further building the Columbus connection. "Again, no knock on the previous guy, but Manny Diaz visited the school one time. The first school Mario visited in the spring was us and it was a 5:30 AM workout."

HOW TF do you visit COLUMBUS ONE TIME GTFOH FRAUD. This **** is unacceptable. What the ****? ONE TIME.. ONE TIMEEEEEE???? @Coach Macho you
were right it's worse than we thought. It's a miracle that we even had top 20'classes smh

FREE SOURCE:

Advertisement
"Columbus head coach Dave Dunn is going into his second run as the head hancho at Columbus, originally manning the position from 1999 to 2002. From his first time at Columbus to his college coaching experience, he has built a strong relationship with Cristobal and Mirabal.

"Whenever someone says they are on the phone with Dave Dunn while Mario is around, he picks up the phone and says "are we getting the Columbus kids or what and just hangs up," says Dunn. Not only is there a friendship with Cristobal, but he also has close ties to Mirabal stemming from coaching together at Columbus and Marshall University. Dunn says he talks to Mirabal about as much as he does his wife.

Besides the close relationship with the two, Dunn swears by their work ethic. "It's not a knock on the previous staff, but they just work on it harder," in regard to Miami further building the Columbus connection. "Again, no knock on the previous guy, but Manny Diaz visited the school one time. The first school Mario visited in the spring was us and it was a 5:30 AM workout."

HOW TF do you visit COLUMBUS ONE TIME GTFOH FRAUD. This **** is unacceptable. What the ****? ONE TIME.. ONE TIMEEEEEE???? @Coach Macho you
were right it's worse than we thought. It's a miracle that we even had top 20'classes smh

FREE SOURCE:

Holy fvck..... Didn't think it could have been any worse than it already was.

Advertisement
My disdain for manny Diaz and his father goes far deeper than any of our previous failed regimes.
Blake James for me

But we don’t need to rehash the past there. ***** brutal

I know that we traditionally do great recruiting certain schools in our area….but I feel like the “pipeline” developed a lot of cracks at these places as well

We’ve seen the same with some of the UF and FSU schools

Good to see a place like Columbus we will never have to worry

FREE SOURCE:

The beauty of Mario’s visit, which maybe unnoticed at first read, is that he arrived at 5:30. Not just because it was early and he was awake, but because I can 100% guarantee that Mario wanted to see which players were at a 5:30am workout in the Spring. Mario is so calculated.

It has to be tough being one of his kids. They must not get away with anything.

Advertisement
My disdain for manny Diaz and his father goes far deeper than any of our previous failed regimes.

I tried to explain, eloquently, why I have more hatred for Diaz over Golden, which I thought would be impossible. It had chit to do w/ recency bias. More & more facts r being leaked by the second. The truth can only be hidden for so long.

Advertisement
1662579209151.png

"Thank you."

~ Al Golden, Probably.

I tried to explain, eloquently, why I have more hatred for Diaz over Golden, which I thought would be impossible. It had chit to do w/ recency bias. More & more facts r being leaked by the second. The truth can only be hidden for so long.
Golden wasn’t even allowed at some of the biggest high school programs in Miami.

nah bro its still golden. like DTP said, he wasn't even allowed to be at the school. the worst is golden had been an HC before. Manny and randy were former DCs who never should've gotten the job and had to learn on the job at the biggest level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back