Mario possibly adding Jason Taylor as an analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor brings name cache’ but he’s not some secret key to opening a STA pipeline. I don’t know if they’re going to offer him an on-field role but having him on staff as an analyst would be a major get.

Advertisement
Terrible hire, Mario assembling a staff that’ll have em back at FIU in 3 years…..

Am I doing the trolling right????
You sound like my FSU alum friend that I had dinner with last night. They are easy to shoot down our coaching staff. He wanted to provide excuses to me as to why Mario is not a good hire because he bested a conference that was down when he took over. I pointed out to him that he has assembled a ridiculous staff and gave him Addae as an example of great coaches that want to work for him (didn’t even get to the point of Charlie Strong) and also mentioned the JT thing as a possibility of off field. Typical FSU delusional, he proceeds to tell me good luck with what we have put together.

Is it me (us) that expects this staff to change the experience of the past even despite the obvious lift in recruiting that it will bring? I believe that Strong is a **** of an upgrade of Patke, Steele upgrade of Manny (as a DC/HC), Addae equivalent as coach/upgrade as recruiter for TRob. I want to believe that Gattis will be an upgrade over Lashlee (but hate Michigan to the point that it holds me back from crowning him). I believe this new staff to be a substantial upgrade at nearly every position (RB, QB, OL, LB, DC, hopefully OC). Why should this not give us at least 2-3 more wins alone, an ACCCG entry annually, even without considering the impact on future recruiting? I don’t believe that I am out of place to be believing that competent coaching will address the areas of weakness without providing more areas needing to be addressed.

On another note, my boy pointed out to me that a qualification to be a head coach at a state of florida university is that you must have completed an undergraduate degree. Has anyone else heard this before? This was in context to discussion about Norvell being just good enough to not replace him with Deion (who apparently never graduated). I get that if they wanted it to happen, this could be completed online and would be an even easier curriculum than they give their current athletes. But I do like the barrier to entry if it is true.

Advertisement
You sound like my FSU alum friend that I had dinner with last night. They are easy to shoot down our coaching staff. He wanted to provide excuses to me as to why Mario is not a good hire because he bested a conference that was down when he took over. I pointed out to him that he has assembled a ridiculous staff and gave him Addae as an example of great coaches that want to work for him (didn’t even get to the point of Charlie Strong) and also mentioned the JT thing as a possibility of off field. Typical FSU delusional, he proceeds to tell me good luck with what we have put together.

Is it me (us) that expects this staff to change the experience of the past even despite the obvious lift in recruiting that it will bring? I believe that Strong is a **** of an upgrade of Patke, Steele upgrade of Manny (as a DC/HC), Addae equivalent as coach/upgrade as recruiter for TRob. I want to believe that Gattis will be an upgrade over Lashlee (but hate Michigan to the point that it holds me back from crowning him). I believe this new staff to be a substantial upgrade at nearly every position (RB, QB, OL, LB, DC, hopefully OC). Why should this not give us at least 2-3 more wins alone, an ACCCG entry annually, even without considering the impact on future recruiting? I don’t believe that I am out of place to be believing that competent coaching will address the areas of weakness without providing more areas needing to be addressed.

On another note, my boy pointed out to me that a qualification to be a head coach at a state of florida university is that you must have completed an undergraduate degree. Has anyone else heard this before? This was in context to discussion about Norvell being just good enough to not replace him with Deion (who apparently never graduated). I get that if they wanted it to happen, this could be completed online and would be an even easier curriculum than they give their current athletes. But I do like the barrier to entry if it is true.
Not just for the head coach, but any on the field coach. It’s been a minute, but I remember Ice finishing his to be here years ago.

@flagator86 - yes…apparently

I believe the more amusing troll would be for you to go all @Dwinstitles video rant, BUT praising Miami and Mario

Posters here would start second guessing themselves. Trying to figure out who to side with. Looking for insiders likes…

A little surprised at the timing of this with his son starting college next year. Figured he’d want more time to watch his kid play the next few years.

Advertisement
download.jpeg

Other than the fake **** she's nothing special, has a square body with no a.s.s.

Sure, if that's what you want to believe as it makes what you think valid. No gut or basement dwelling here, but thanks for your concern.

Ok stud let’s see your roster of accomplishments that all dwarf mrs taylor and her mediocrity. I mean clearly you had more to pick from than JASON TAYLOR did when making choices. He’s known for settling after all and being not graced by god with looks on top of middling football skills….

i mean jfc she’s not 20 anymore….

Deion does have an undergraduate degree, just not from FSU. He ended up finishing his degree at Talladega College, an HBCU in Alabama. He graduated in 2020.

Oh well, who cares about Deion? FSU can hire him and reap the disaster that is bound to happen, because the guy isn't a full time coach. He's the kind of guy that needs elite resources, because he isn't strong tactically(Buddy Pough whipped his *** with half the talent available), and he won't be able to outtalent people at FSU like he does at Jackson State because the talent gap in P5 isn't nearly that wide. FSU doesn't have the financial wherewithal to provide what Deion needs(and he isn't the kind of guy that can do more with less) and unlike Mario, he isn't committed to the grind and is a celebrity coach. Those don't last in college football.

Advertisement
Ok stud let’s see your roster of accomplishments that all dwarf mrs taylor and her mediocrity. I mean clearly you had more to pick from than JASON TAYLOR did when making choices. He’s known for settling after all and being not graced by god with looks on top of middling football skills….

i mean jfc she’s not 20 anymore….
yeah these dudes are hilarious

all the keyboard warriors would **** their pants on here if that chick even looked their way in public.

Funny how every time a picture of a woman is posted on here there's always something that makes her below average, considering the people complaining probably have never been laid or have been bagging sea creatures in real life

The fact that we have grown men saying this woman is average is hilarious. Joy may not be your cup of tea(There's a reason why she can't hold a relationship together), but she's above average, period. By the way, it's obvious that some of you don't know what real knockers look like, because hers are natural. If those are fake, they are some of the best fakes I've ever seen because they have every legitimate characteristic of a real set.

Last edited:
The fact that we have grown men saying this woman is average is hilarious. Joy may not be your cup of tea(There's a reason why she can't a relationship together), but she's above average, period. By the way, it's obvious that some of you don't know what real knockers look like, because hers are natural. If those are fake, they are some of the best fakes I've ever seen because they have every legitimate characteristic of a real set.
Now this is the type of expert analysis that keeps me tuned in 😂.

yeah these dudes are hilarious

all the keyboard warriors would **** their pants on here if that chick even looked their way in public.

Funny how every time a picture of a woman is posted on here there's always something that makes her below average, considering the people complaining probably have never been laid or have been bagging sea creatures in real life
Lol!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back