Mario on revenge

View attachment 375036

😤

Norvell you’re next
Nyronly GIF
Key sentence "I remember everything"
 
He's an ex-player (an ex-National Title winning player at that) and a masterful recruiter. It's not really a surprise that he knows how to motivate 18-22 year old football players, is it?
Only if we believed all the narratives about him being a caveman. I’m not saying that I did, but they were prevalent.
 
The ONE.... and I mean literally ONE thing I respect about fsu and gaytors is....

their fan base absolutely HATES us and would never in a gazillion years hope we win any game.
 
I mean the season before that he was putting up Joe burrow numbers. So he was. His gf broke up with him and it dismantled him. Never seen anything like that.
Nobody expected TVD to completely turn into a head case … He he had a **** of a run to finish off his sophomore year!

Then he got big time, his gf neutered him, he couldn’t read a zone and the rest was history!
 
Back
Top