Silentobserver
Recruit
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2017
- Messages
- 3,021
When we go independent - as some here have been advocating for - programs like FIU and MTSU will be who we will be playing weeklyCan we get FIU & Middle Tennessee on future schedules?
When we go independent - as some here have been advocating for - programs like FIU and MTSU will be who we will be playing weeklyCan we get FIU & Middle Tennessee on future schedules?
Key sentence "I remember everything"
Its the weirdest thing. I guarantee you none of our rivals wish we would win all our games. That stupidity is something exclusive to the CIS sememholesWIld thats typed. I hope FSU loses every **** game possible.
Does it really help our Canes?I really hope FSU beats Louisville.
Chances of an old independent route are slim & none. Those days are in the history books.When we go independent - as some here have been advocating for - programs like FIU and MTSU will be who we will be playing weekly
I REALLY HOPE YOU GO BACK TO TRAILERAHASSEE A$$ CLOWNI really hope FSU beats Louisville.
No. But I think we are all hoping Norvell sticks around for a few more years. And every win strengthens his case.Does it really help our Canes?
Only if we believed all the narratives about him being a caveman. I’m not saying that I did, but they were prevalent.He's an ex-player (an ex-National Title winning player at that) and a masterful recruiter. It's not really a surprise that he knows how to motivate 18-22 year old football players, is it?
We just need to root for all opponent ACC teams to lose at least 2 in conference games...
No valid reason to ever hope free shoes wins a gameWIld thats typed. I hope FSU loses every **** game possible.
He's breaking that narrative... after multiple seasons of re-enforcing it.Only if we believed all the narratives about him being a caveman. I’m not saying that I did, but they were prevalent.
who can blame them for living in broward? miami dade prices are borderline fictionThe were worn out all the time from commuting to practice from their apartments in Broward.
This deserves a life time banI really hope FSU beats Louisville.