Mario on Joe Rose Show Monday 10/9

Advertisement
Remains to be seen if he lost the team...

These guys are technically pros now that they get paid and can leave and transfer out whenever they want. Most need to play well on film for the next level.

Plenty of reasons to perform.

I just cant get over the refs killing us... Every game.. its nuts... Doesn't ACC know we could be it's shinning star?
I believe they know. They just don't want us to be.

We just have to take it from them.

Can't beat a Garbage *** GT team that was curbstomped by Bowling F-ing Green the week before, but all of a sudden you think we'll beat UNC...FSU and Louisville???...Gotcha...
It was because tvd had the worse game of his career and they still out gained gt by 200 yards holding them to just 250 for the game they had like 60 yards at the half. So yes they can beat those teams if tvd gets back on track

Advertisement
Who knows what he's saying behind closed doors but he obviously doesn't feel the need to accept full responsibility in public. The buck seemingly only stops with Mario if we're talking 8+ million of them.
Idc if he accepts in public or not, he needs to be better (A LOT better) for what hes being paid. you can't have that mistake off 5-7 where you had to fire most of your first staff. either way, hes got job security barring some sort of scandal so hes gonna get ample time to finally learn how to take a knee so it doesn't happen a third time

Can't beat a Garbage *** GT team that was curbstomped by Bowling F-ing Green the week before, but all of a sudden you think we'll beat UNC...FSU and Louisville???...Gotcha...
We’ll see, right?

UNC needed double OT vs an average Appy.
FSU and BC was tight.
UL needed 16 in the 4th to beat GT By 5.

Difference is, they escaped a ****** game. We should have.

We’ll know by half-time what the deal is.
I’ll be the first to say you were right.

Advertisement
surprised but happy to see many posters taking a positive approach. what else can you do anyway? miami has been losing bad games for 20 years. dwelling on it doesn't make it better. I had to take a Xanax Saturday night after the game just to be able to sleep but now I am looking forward as I am sure is everyone else associated with the team. tons of opportunities to have a great season. 10 wins is still within reach.

Who knows what he's saying behind closed doors but he obviously doesn't feel the need to accept full responsibility in public. The buck seemingly only stops with Mario if we're talking 8+ million of them.
Why does how much he makes have anything to do with this? If he was a high school volunteer working for free it's still a dumb decision.

And what does he need to say to provide you a sense of satisfaction that's he's accepted full responsibility. He's already said, "there's no way to rationalize the decision to run". Do you expect him to go fetal and submit to public flogging?

Advertisement
It was because tvd had the worse game of his career and they still out gained gt by 200 yards holding them to just 250 for the game they had like 60 yards at the half. So yes they can beat those teams if tvd gets back on track
Some people just in their feelings. If people dont think we have a chance to win at UNC or other games they are butt hurt over 1 bad mistake. Time to move on! I mean ****, they act like Miami been balling out for the past 20 years.

Remains to be seen if he lost the team...

These guys are technically pros now that they get paid and can leave and transfer out whenever they want. Most need to play well on film for the next level.

Plenty of reasons to perform.

I just cant get over the refs killing us... Every game.. its nuts... Doesn't ACC know we could be it's shinning star?
ACC referees demonstrably cheated Miami out of ~21-28 point swing on Saturday +/-.

This doesn't absolve Miami from poor coaching decisions or play, but anyone who says ACC officials aren't biased against Miami are either misinformed or lying. This isn't incompetence, it isn't random "they make bad calls against everyone in ACC".

This is a deliberate effort by ACC officiating to shape negative Miami outcomes.

Again, everyone said NBA fans were crazy until Donaghy was caught.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So the A&M game was a fluke? Momma Kelly describing you to a T.
The data actually indicates yes, aTm game was a fluke.

Miami, has regressed back to their ACC subpar mean.

Kneeling, not kneeling is a red herring from Saturday night.

Underpeforming by 21 points and ACC refs cheating Miami with ~21-28 point swing is the story.

And it is a very bad story.

Yea it’s bs cause he is always that bad lol keep crying
Eat a pile of Sh*t.....keep making excuses...come out with another Dogsh*t offensive game plan vs those teams and see what happens. Not ONE misdirection running play, no reverses, no wheel routes...same Ole running game that got other OCs the heave ho....telling me to quit crying, while you and others are piling on with TVD and other excuses. Throwing into triple coverage should not happen with a Sr QB. Who in all actuality, should have had 2 more ints.

Advertisement
Back