Mario on Joe Rose 11/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let’s not attack the only reason I visit this site please.

#DefendCribby
#CribbysArmy
I come here because Im straight up addicted to Canes football. Food, oxygen, sleep, Canes football, that's the playbook.

doesn't seem he's interested in p u s s y
Loop Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Every hero needs a villain.

Stylie just so happens to be the Peter Pettigrew of villains. It’s not even a fight. It’s sad.

Funny how people like to troll and take shots until they finally get trolled back. Then they go bat**** crazy sending you long *** pm’s. I tell them “ thanks for their feedback , have a good day “ then they get even wackier lol. This might be my best stalker in five years. King Slayer has been replaced. It’s touching I mean so much to somebody , even if it is a dude ( I think ).

Funny how people like to troll and take shots until they finally get trolled back. Then they go bat**** crazy sending you long *** pm’s. I tell them “ thanks for their feedback , have a good day “ then they get even wackier lol. This might be my best stalker in five years. King Slayer has been replaced. It’s touching I mean so much to somebody , even if it is a dude ( I think ).
It’s prob one of the stellar reporters from On3

Advertisement
It was only a guess. Unlike you, I don't pretend to be an insider.
Aye man.... I know you're internet mad, but maybe you need to take an internet nap and chill on the internet for a little bit.

P.S.
Calling @Cribby a fake insider because you're mad draws the ire of the maudes.

And kinda makes you look like a fool, because then the entire board will come with pitchforks.

Aye man.... I know you're internet mad, but maybe you need to take an internet nap and chill on the internet for a little bit.

P.S.
Calling @Cribby a fake insider because you're mad draws the ire of the maudes.

And kinda makes you look like a fool, because then the entire board will come with pitchforks.
Why would I be mad?

Advertisement
Just goes to show, that likely, a large percentage of the fan base is a bunch of basement dwelling, meat loaf eating clowns.
Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

You should post the entire conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back