Mario got paid too much too soon now we all realize this

Advertisement
Mario got paid too much too soon now we all realize this, imagine getting paid millions without proving anything
Lol, he was the only option Miami was considering and wasn’t coming any other way. You can knock the choice if you want but there was no option of negotiation. Mario had all the leverage.

Advertisement
We had to pay more to get him. He was in Oregon. *shrugs*. I was pleased with Miami at the time for opening up the purse strings, because they have been notoriously stingy.

Advertisement
Advertisement

i wont say you off with that because i felt that was realistic too but knew the UNC game was always going to be a tough out. I would look for progress and seeing if the coaches hold the upperclassmen accountable by benching em for youngsters.

i wont say you off with that because i felt that was realistic too but knew the UNC game was always going to be a tough out. I would look for progress and seeing if the coaches hold the upperclassmen accountable by benching em for youngsters.
At worst possibly 3-2 but 2-3 tells me he simply is not cut for this job

Advertisement
At worst possibly 3-2 but 2-3 tells me he simply is not cut for this job

Remember this is a square peg in a round hole season. The expectations you have this season should be reserved for next year and also bank on the 2024 season to be THEE telling season

Advertisement
Back